Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,067 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bobbybigrigger's Posts

If you have a claim with Asurion you must pay the $99 at the time you file the claim. They are not able to bill it to your account as they are a seperate organization. At least that is the way it... See more...
If you have a claim with Asurion you must pay the $99 at the time you file the claim. They are not able to bill it to your account as they are a seperate organization. At least that is the way it was explained to me?
You are correct! I had forgotten that when I called the tech support that lady told me that I needed to pull the battery. So I opened the back up and it said battery was non-removable. They woman... See more...
You are correct! I had forgotten that when I called the tech support that lady told me that I needed to pull the battery. So I opened the back up and it said battery was non-removable. They woman was stumped because she said well my instructions say to pull the battery and she said are you sure it won't come out? That's why they had me send it back because I couldn't get the battery out. Thanks for that reminder because it was hilarious the reaction I got from her when I told her it didn't come out. That's for the laugh today, I needed that!!
Well Smart ass, You are wrong, wrong and more wrong. The first one Motorola 4, unit would get hot then lock up. Had to pull the battery to shut down the unit. Sent me another Driod 4. After going... See more...
Well Smart ass, You are wrong, wrong and more wrong. The first one Motorola 4, unit would get hot then lock up. Had to pull the battery to shut down the unit. Sent me another Driod 4. After going from 4G to 3G the unit had to be restarted because it would not to switch back to 3G. Therefore, I had no data in 3G service until shutdown and restart. They sent me a Bionic. 2 bars is all I could get and that was sitting in the back yard with a verizon tower a mile down the road. When when driving down the road could not make a call without dropping the call 4 or 5 times. I called Verizon and finally got a rep that told they were having a lot of problems with the Motorola phones. They told me they didn't have to many problems with the LG phones. They sent me a LG Lucid. About 3 or 4 days after receiving it, WARNING! Processer overheating unit shutting down to prevent damage or some such message. They sent me the current phone I have. Phone works if it feels like it. It constantly says, Loss of service, Verizon Wireless. As I watched the signal bar going through Indianapolis 4G service, the bar disappears then comes back full scale then disappears while listening to that annoying loss of service message. When in 4G trying to acess data screen message says no data service, however the data bars are showing it is polling. No data in 4G while in-call. Spoke to an engineer with verizon wireless. He told me the phone should receive and send data in 4G while in a phone call. It doesn't. It sends and receives data in 3G not 4G.Monday was in 4G, Cincinnati, OH. Phone showed I was in 4G but, would not work until I drove back into 3G service, and of coarse I had to restart to get it to function properly. Since I do have a SD card in and I have scaned it with anti-virus and is clean what is your point? That makes the phone not work properly in 4G? Makes it drop calls? I don't recall mention anything about the size of the screen or any problems. So what's that got to do with it? If you want to be an idiot that's fine. Just don't do it on my time. I don't have time for non-sense. Your post did nothing answer my question so go somewhere else to be a smart ass!
I am on my 5th smartphone. I had 1 Motorola Droid 4. 2 Motorola Bionic's and currently on my second LG Lucid all this since March. Now this phone is going belly up. How about the IPhone? Anyone h... See more...
I am on my 5th smartphone. I had 1 Motorola Droid 4. 2 Motorola Bionic's and currently on my second LG Lucid all this since March. Now this phone is going belly up. How about the IPhone? Anyone had problems this bad?