Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,160 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bkgobe's Posts

I posted this in another thread where a person was having issues with messaging from their phone. I don't see why this would help your crashing issue but maybe it'll help with the inconsistency of yo... See more...
I posted this in another thread where a person was having issues with messaging from their phone. I don't see why this would help your crashing issue but maybe it'll help with the inconsistency of your messaging from your desktop app.     I was having issues with sending messages from my laptop using the the messages plus windows app. I was having trouble sending messages to my wife who also is a verizon customer . My messages would send fine from my phone but not from the laptop.It would say sent but they wouldn't go through to her or show up on my phone. I went in to the settings in the desktop app and then went to advanced setting and then to enable chat. I turned off the chat option and now the messages to my wife are going through fine plus they are showing up on my phone as they should. Maybe see if the chat option is enabled on your phone app and if it is, maybe turning it off will help. Good luck!
I was having issues with sending messages from my laptop using the the messages plus windows app. I was  having trouble sending messages to my wife who also is a verizon customer . My messages would ... See more...
I was having issues with sending messages from my laptop using the the messages plus windows app. I was  having trouble sending messages to my wife who also is a verizon customer . My messages would send fine from my phone but not from the laptop.It would say sent but they wouldn't go through to her or show up on my phone. I went in to the settings in the desktop app and then went to advanced setting and then to enable chat. I turned off the chat option and now the messages to my wife are going through fine plus they are showing up on my phone as they should.  Maybe see if the chat option is enabled on your phone app and if it is, maybe turning it off will help. Good luck!
Also, the Messages plus app is working fine on my Windows 10 laptop.
Did you try the app instead of the web link. I've tried both and while google messages is fine, I much prefer the Verizon app.
gonsphoto, Are the messages you're sending through the desktop app showing up on your phone's app? The messages I'm sending through my Windows 10 laptop  are getting delivered but they're not showin... See more...
gonsphoto, Are the messages you're sending through the desktop app showing up on your phone's app? The messages I'm sending through my Windows 10 laptop  are getting delivered but they're not showing up on my phone like they used to. 
Does anyone else's seem to be working now? I just opened my Messages plus app on my Surface tablet (Windows 10 - 1903) and all of my conversations from today are now synced to the app. Nothing from 8... See more...
Does anyone else's seem to be working now? I just opened my Messages plus app on my Surface tablet (Windows 10 - 1903) and all of my conversations from today are now synced to the app. Nothing from 8-24-19 through yesterday but all of today's are there. Fingers crossed that progress is being made.