Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,832 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Pat-the-Rat's Posts

Can I just buy my own iPhone and activate it without getting it thru Verizon? I don't want to get kicked off my current Nationwide Shared Data Text 1400 plan as I get unlimited data and text for ... See more...
Can I just buy my own iPhone and activate it without getting it thru Verizon? I don't want to get kicked off my current Nationwide Shared Data Text 1400 plan as I get unlimited data and text for each of my 5 phones for my family. I don't want to be on the Share Everything plan as it looks like it will cost me an extra $100/month.
I figured it out. I had to go to the Easy Setup menu and turn the ring on there, even though vibrate was disabled and a ringtone was selected, for some reason it needed to be set to ring in the E... See more...
I figured it out. I had to go to the Easy Setup menu and turn the ring on there, even though vibrate was disabled and a ringtone was selected, for some reason it needed to be set to ring in the Easy Setup as well. Oh well at least it works now. When wifey is happy everybody's happy.
Do you think resetting the phone to factory settings will fix this? 
I think that will work. I'm using the default messaging app that came with the phone and saw that it was not checked when I went into the settings. Thanks for your help!
My Droid 2 will never ring or vibrate when I get a text message. Is there some setting I need to change to make it do so?  
My wife has a  Verizon Wireless Escapade and lately it will not ring. It will only vibrate. I've held the button down and it says vibrate is disabled, but when I call the phone it just vibrates a... See more...
My wife has a  Verizon Wireless Escapade and lately it will not ring. It will only vibrate. I've held the button down and it says vibrate is disabled, but when I call the phone it just vibrates and never rings. I even set the ringtone to the verizon default and it plays when I set it, but again, if I call the phone it only vibrates. What can i do to fix this?
My wife traded phones with my son (Verizon did this over the phone), but we can't figure out how to get about 10 photos off the phone before we reset it. I thought they'd be on the card, but when... See more...
My wife traded phones with my son (Verizon did this over the phone), but we can't figure out how to get about 10 photos off the phone before we reset it. I thought they'd be on the card, but when we put the card in a reader on the computer they were not on there. I could not figure out how to move them to the card either. I also tried emailing them to her and me, but neither of us got the email with the pix. Is there an easy way to get the pix off the phone before resetting it? Thanks.   I think i will try hooking the phone up to my computer via USB cable and getting them that way. That should work.