I know you don't work for Verizon, but since you seem to be speaking on their behalf and are potentially employed/receive benefits from them, perhaps you know the answer to this...regardless of me re... Ver más...
I know you don't work for Verizon, but since you seem to be speaking on their behalf and are potentially employed/receive benefits from them, perhaps you know the answer to this...regardless of me resetting my data, wouldn't Verizon have the ability to filter my data usage down to the day and review it? If not, they can just blanket their justification and say, "you used the data, we see it in our system...we know nothing beyond that, but here's the charge." Seems pretty sketchy. 
Yes, but that's cumulative data, so the reality is that the only thing that will provide me is verification that the same apps that typically use the highest amount of data, remain the highest data u... Ver más...
Yes, but that's cumulative data, so the reality is that the only thing that will provide me is verification that the same apps that typically use the highest amount of data, remain the highest data users. It's not really indicative of WHY. 
Yes, but the data is cumulative, so it's not an accurate indication of the amount of usage per app. All it indicates is that the normal "high usage" apps remain the highest usage apps. 
I average about 3-4GB of data usage per billing cycle. 10 days into this billing cycle, I get an alert that I'm almost out of data. Called and spoke to Verizon customer service and they couldn't expl... Ver más...
I average about 3-4GB of data usage per billing cycle. 10 days into this billing cycle, I get an alert that I'm almost out of data. Called and spoke to Verizon customer service and they couldn't explain it. I wound up adding an additional 5GB of data to the plan to cover this month, turned off wifi assist (which has never been a problem in the past) and went on my way. Not even 24hrs later, I get another notification that I'm almost out of data AGAIN!!! Somehow my phone burned through 4GB of data in less than a day and now I'm supposed to add more data to my plan again. I spent 45 mins on the phone with tech support and they couldn't explain it, but they "understood my frustration." This has never been an issue in the past and they couldn't explain any of it logically and kept insisting that my phone must've done an update or was running background apps, etc. There have been zero updates/changes to my settings and apps in the last 2 weeks, so why is my data spiking? Verizon doesn't know, but I should definitely buy more data.  What a scam. I've turned off all my cellular data because I don't know how else to stop Verizon from bleeding out my data and they're certainly not able to explain it or give any credits. Worst experience ever. I'll be shopping around for another service provider after this.