Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,636 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bealcor's Posts

Thanks everyone. I think it is a software glitch. I read somewhere to try a custom profile --- no luck. I don't want phone only because I want notification of texts. This worked just fine on my 8... See more...
Thanks everyone. I think it is a software glitch. I read somewhere to try a custom profile --- no luck. I don't want phone only because I want notification of texts. This worked just fine on my 8830, but not now. And, Blackberry won't talk to you without paying.   Linda
Doc   Thanks for trying. That is exactly how I have the notifications set and it still rings. Even though I have the profile on silent, whatever ring tone is selected (because there is no selec... See more...
Doc   Thanks for trying. That is exactly how I have the notifications set and it still rings. Even though I have the profile on silent, whatever ring tone is selected (because there is no selection for none) that sounds when I get an email.   Is there something wrong with my tour?
There is a rather long delay between rings on my tour so I keep missing calls. When you call my tour, it doesn't ring on my phone until the third ring. Then, there is a long delay between each ri... See more...
There is a rather long delay between rings on my tour so I keep missing calls. When you call my tour, it doesn't ring on my phone until the third ring. Then, there is a long delay between each ring. This was not true on my last blackberry which was the 8830   Any way to shorten the time in between rings?
I have my email notifications on my tour set to silent, but they still ring. I do not want any notification of emails arriving. How do I accomplish that.?   Thank you.