Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,308 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bd94s10's Posts

The total will appear on the bill. You can see the numbers, times, etc. via My Verizon online. When using iMessage this will not appear on My Verizon so to answer your question it will show onlin... See more...
The total will appear on the bill. You can see the numbers, times, etc. via My Verizon online. When using iMessage this will not appear on My Verizon so to answer your question it will show online.
Keatherwood, Settings > iCloud > toggle on Calendar to ensure your calendar is backed up. To add calendars go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > select account > make sure... See more...
Keatherwood, Settings > iCloud > toggle on Calendar to ensure your calendar is backed up. To add calendars go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > select account > make sure calendar is toggled on. Hope this helps..
Yes, to Weth's point take it to an Apple Store. Here is what I would suggest first based upon my experiences with Apple: Setup an appt via the Apple Store app Backup your device prior to goi... See more...
Yes, to Weth's point take it to an Apple Store. Here is what I would suggest first based upon my experiences with Apple: Setup an appt via the Apple Store app Backup your device prior to going to the store Reset the device to factory vanilla and see if the issue is still happening. You can always restore the device after you test it If it is a cellular / Wi-Fi issue always try to Reset Network Settings. Apple will often suggest this for connection issues Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings If you've done all of that you will set yourself up for success when going to Apple.
Apple will swap it with the damaged device fee. Oftentimes, the 3rd party repair shops can fix the issue as well. I'd make an appointment with Apple first and then go to the store to see what the... See more...
Apple will swap it with the damaged device fee. Oftentimes, the 3rd party repair shops can fix the issue as well. I'd make an appointment with Apple first and then go to the store to see what they can do if the device is no longer working.
Clifff, I've had great success with this app from the App Store: Ringtones For iPhone iOS 8! on the App Store on iTunes. Good luck.
Does this happen every time you sit the phone down and leave it? e.g. you place on your nightstand and it will power off after x amount of time?
You may need to have your device swapped out. But first here are some suggestions: Plug the device into your PC or Mac. This should prompt the Software Repair Assistant / Software Update Assi... See more...
You may need to have your device swapped out. But first here are some suggestions: Plug the device into your PC or Mac. This should prompt the Software Repair Assistant / Software Update Assistant install. This will load the new software onto your device via the cable Samsung Kies offers a similar experience - http://www.samsung.com/us/kies/ Best Buy Stores with the Samsung Experience Shop can assist as well with the above solutions - Samsung Experience Shop - Best Buy Good luck and hope this helps! Please let us know.
What messaging app are you using? VZ Messages+? Asking because it can be toggled on / off within this app. Even if your using the native Samsung SMS app or Hangouts change it back to Messages+ an... See more...
What messaging app are you using? VZ Messages+? Asking because it can be toggled on / off within this app. Even if your using the native Samsung SMS app or Hangouts change it back to Messages+ and turn off Driving Mode. Settings > More under networks I believe > SMS app.. Hope this helps.
Try going into the contact (your daughter) and click on edit in the top right. Scroll down below the email address and there is a field titled ringtone. Verify it is on a tone that make a sound.
If you go to the Apple Store don't forget to set an appt via the Apple Store app. They may refer you to do a backup first, and a restore to see if that helps. I'd suggest doing a full backup and ... See more...
If you go to the Apple Store don't forget to set an appt via the Apple Store app. They may refer you to do a backup first, and a restore to see if that helps. I'd suggest doing a full backup and prior to doing a restore see if you can set the phone up as new and determine if the issue is still happening. You can always restore the device at anytime after you try this.
The update began on 11/24. You can go into Settings>About phone>System updates to "pull" the update.
The Moto X (2nd Gen.) began rolling out on 11/24. Go into Settings>About Phone>System updates. The 1st Gen Lollipop update has not rolled out yet.
Generally speaking, I don't believe exceptions are allowed however I'd check with Customer Service. Hope you get your issue resolved before the holiday weekend!