Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,659 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bd94s10's Posts

Try searching for app via the Google Play Store if need be. I don't have a recommendation but I've used fisheye apps etc. on my iPhone that make for some very cool pics.
Apple released a statement detailing the following: Apple is reducing the price of an out-of-warranty iPhone battery replacement by $50 — from $79 to $29 — for anyone with an iPhone 6 or late... See more...
Apple released a statement detailing the following: Apple is reducing the price of an out-of-warranty iPhone battery replacement by $50 — from $79 to $29 — for anyone with an iPhone 6 or later whose battery needs to be replaced, available worldwide through December 2018. Details will be provided soon on apple.com. Early in 2018, we will issue an iOS software update with new features that give users more visibility into the health of their iPhone’s battery, so they can see for themselves if its condition is affecting performance. Apple Will Replace the Battery in Your iPhone 6 or Later Even if It Passes a Genius Bar Diagnostic Test - Mac Rumors If your needing your battery replaced here are a few suggestions to begin the process: Make an appointment via the Apple Store app: Apple Store on the App Store Backup your device via iTunes/iCloud
Which device and app are you using? It kind of depends on which messaging app. Oftentimes it is easiest just to start a new thread with the people you want in the thread. I know this is an An... See more...
Which device and app are you using? It kind of depends on which messaging app. Oftentimes it is easiest just to start a new thread with the people you want in the thread. I know this is an Android thread but on iOS (iPhone) you can leave a conversation if all the people in the thread are iOS devices. Kind of nice if someone wants to leave they just go into the thread and tap "Leave the Conversation."
Glad you like the phone. So your saying you did a backup on the older iPhone and then restored from backup on the new iPhone? My VMs always transfer over and I believe they are stored on the netw... See more...
Glad you like the phone. So your saying you did a backup on the older iPhone and then restored from backup on the new iPhone? My VMs always transfer over and I believe they are stored on the network. I just went into my iPhone X and I have VMs back to 2011. I'm not sure what could have happened.
I can't seem to keep up. Samsung had Find My Mobile but not avail on every Samsung device and Google had Android Device Manager now changed to Find My Device. Good times. Find My Device - And... See more...
I can't seem to keep up. Samsung had Find My Mobile but not avail on every Samsung device and Google had Android Device Manager now changed to Find My Device. Good times. Find My Device - Android Apps on Google Play
Generally speaking when texts are deleted they are gone. VZ Messages does backup texts so good option above. Good luck.
Find My Mobile is not available on all Samsung devices from Verizon. You can try this: Try Android Device Manager app. It would be similar to what your looking for.
A friend of mine is on an account with an employee liable end user (ELEU) discount. Some accounts, more rare these days, qualify for 2-yr pricing. I believe the 2-yr price is $549.99 for the iPho... See more...
A friend of mine is on an account with an employee liable end user (ELEU) discount. Some accounts, more rare these days, qualify for 2-yr pricing. I believe the 2-yr price is $549.99 for the iPhone X. Retail price starts at $999.99.
Is it a new phone that was upgraded via Verizon? If so, a new sim card will come preinstalled. Power on the device and follow the on screen instructions. If the device was purchased from eBay... See more...
Is it a new phone that was upgraded via Verizon? If so, a new sim card will come preinstalled. Power on the device and follow the on screen instructions. If the device was purchased from eBay or given to you the sim will need to be moved from the older device to the new device you've acquired.
How did she initially activate the watch? Is she on her own plan? Generally speaking if her phone number needs to be moved onto your plan you will have to call in to do that. Here are the step... See more...
How did she initially activate the watch? Is she on her own plan? Generally speaking if her phone number needs to be moved onto your plan you will have to call in to do that. Here are the steps to activate the watch. Once you pair it to a device it will attach to that line for sharing purposes. Initial Activation and Setup - Apple Watch Series 3 | Verizon Wireless
Just curious where are your looking for the user guide?
A super easy way is to pause the video and take a screen shot. I did that recently from a YouTube video. The only other way I'm familiar with is transferring the photo to a Mac/Pac and using a pr... See more...
A super easy way is to pause the video and take a screen shot. I did that recently from a YouTube video. The only other way I'm familiar with is transferring the photo to a Mac/Pac and using a program to capture a photo. My friend does this with video he takes on GoPro cameras. You maybe able to find something via Google Play store by searching photo from video etc. I'm sure there has to be a third party app that does this. Hope this helps.
Interesting. I've noticed when someone gets a new device the usage does tend to go up but that is a lot of data in a short amount of time. I forget if you can restore from backup via cellular... See more...
Interesting. I've noticed when someone gets a new device the usage does tend to go up but that is a lot of data in a short amount of time. I forget if you can restore from backup via cellular. I'm guessing you must be on Wi-Fi. I'm restore my iPhone X from backup right now but I just looked and it is on Wi-Fi. If it somehow restored from backup via cellular that could contribute towards the spike. It doesn't mention it here: iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud You can login to My Verizon and look at your data usage. I'd try to look and see when the data is being used to pinpoint what could be causing the difference. vzw.com > My Account > My Usage > View Usage > View Previous Usage > Data, Talk & Text Activity > View next to the line in question > data by day is shown. I recommend to users to turn off background app refresh if data is happening overnight. Just search Background in Settings at the top of the screen on your iPhone and tap on Background App Refresh. I realize these settings could come over from your old iPhone if you restored from backup just offering a suggestion.
Very strange. I assume you have HD Voice turned on but I would suggest turning it off to see if there is any difference and then back on again. Click on How Do I get HD Voice: HD Voice for ... See more...
Very strange. I assume you have HD Voice turned on but I would suggest turning it off to see if there is any difference and then back on again. Click on How Do I get HD Voice: HD Voice for iOS FAQs | Verizon Wireless
Both devices are great and very similar. iPhone 8 has a glass back and is a bit more costly to repair if broken. I'd go with it to future proof yourself longer since it just came out. iPhone 7 Pl... See more...
Both devices are great and very similar. iPhone 8 has a glass back and is a bit more costly to repair if broken. I'd go with it to future proof yourself longer since it just came out. iPhone 7 Plus is still a great device. We just bought our son the iPhone 7 for Christmas as it was a great price on Device Payment. iPhone 8 has a newer chip, slightly better battery, more camera improvements for Portrait mode, glass back (mentioned above), wireless battery charging and no printing on the back of the device except iPhone. Here is iPhone 8 vs. iPhone X comparison but you can change to the iPhone 7 from the drop down for a nice side by side: iPhone - Compare Models - Apple
Ok, glad to hear it is no longer registered. Let us know if it begins working if she starts a new thread. Hoping it was something easy.
Do you know if the iPhone users created new threads or are they responding to the original thread before you moved away from iPhone? I'd have them delete that thread and start a new thread and se... See more...
Do you know if the iPhone users created new threads or are they responding to the original thread before you moved away from iPhone? I'd have them delete that thread and start a new thread and see if that helps. Also, you can try to deregister from iMessage via this Apple tool: Deregister iMessage on your iPhone or online - Apple Support Generally speaking, when I have friends move from iOS to Android I suggest the above 2 items. Please let us know if this helps.
I would try to see if you can update the device via iTunes.
One other option is to enable Wi-Fi calling if you have Wi-Fi in your home. If that is a better connection the call will be placed via Wi-Fi. Wi Fi Calling FAQs | Verizon Wireless Make a cal... See more...
One other option is to enable Wi-Fi calling if you have Wi-Fi in your home. If that is a better connection the call will be placed via Wi-Fi. Wi Fi Calling FAQs | Verizon Wireless Make a call with Wi-Fi Calling - Apple Support
You are more than likely seeing the message that you only have 5GB of iCloud and your device has not been backed up. Backup means all your contacts, photos, messages, etc. are backed up in the... See more...
You are more than likely seeing the message that you only have 5GB of iCloud and your device has not been backed up. Backup means all your contacts, photos, messages, etc. are backed up in the cloud. You can either backup your device via iTunes or via iCloud (plugged into a power outlet and on a Wi-Fi connection). More info: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support Hope this helps!