I helped a friend activate eSIM with Verizon Wireless so I thought I'd make a post to help others out and possibly clear up any confusion. His example was combining 2 numbers into 1 phone. This i... Ver más...
I helped a friend activate eSIM with Verizon Wireless so I thought I'd make a post to help others out and possibly clear up any confusion. His example was combining 2 numbers into 1 phone. This is also the process if you want to change from a physical SIM to an eSIM to free up your physical SIM slot to be used with an international carrier, etc. Verizon Wireless began supporting eSIM activations around iOS 12.1.1 rollout early December To change from physical SIM to eSIM simply contact Verizon Wireless via call or chat Let the representative know you want to perform a change from physical to eSIM Provide rep with Digital SIM IMEI via Settings > General > About Note: must use Digital SIM IMEI (exactly how it is labeled in the iPhone) At this point Verizon Wireless' system will generate an electronic ICCID (SIM number) Verizon Wireless will then request an email address to send a QR code to You MUST scan the QR code to finalize the change. e.g. use your iPhone to scan the code via your email on a computer or tablet To scan the QR code, on your iPhone go to Settings > Cellular > Add Cellular Plan Once the QR code is scanned, the change will complete If your not a Verizon Wireless user and want to activate a line of service on eSIM you can do so by downloading My Verizon app (so I'm told) Follow the instructions there to process your own activation Dual SIM with an eSIM FAQs | Verizon Wireless Note #5 speaks to combining two phone numbers into a single Dual SIM device including if one line is on a business account Dual SIM with an eSIM Support Overview | Verizon Wireless Good luck.
Yes, you can do this now with Verizon Wireless. If both numbers are on the same account it is easy. Contact Customer Service and request to change whichever line you'd like to the Digital IMEI in... Ver más...
Yes, you can do this now with Verizon Wireless. If both numbers are on the same account it is easy. Contact Customer Service and request to change whichever line you'd like to the Digital IMEI in your iPhone XS, XS Max or XR. Just helped a friend with this. If they are on different accounts you must have access to the account your requesting to make a change. Settings > General > About  > Digital SIM IMEI is what Verizon will need to make the change. Upon entering this, their system will auto generate a digital SIM. They will email you a QR code you will need to scan via Settings > Cellular > Add Cellular Plan. Make sure your on iOS 12.1.2 or later.
Apple released iOS 11.3.1 today. Enhancements will be displayed once you go into Settings > General > Software Update or posted here by Apple: About iOS 11 Updates - Apple Support Very minor ... Ver más...
Apple released iOS 11.3.1 today. Enhancements will be displayed once you go into Settings > General > Software Update or posted here by Apple: About iOS 11 Updates - Apple Support Very minor update overall but wanted to share with everyone that it is available.
If it won't power on to erase it you will be fine. Apple will erase via the repair progress or whatever they put it through. Sounds like you did your due diligence to me.
That is correct as long as you are in the US you are only using your data package. If your on Wi-Fi then you not using your VZW data package of course. If you leave the US and are roaming you... Ver más...
That is correct as long as you are in the US you are only using your data package. If your on Wi-Fi then you not using your VZW data package of course. If you leave the US and are roaming you would be using data, if not on Wi-Fi, which could be billed to you in accordance with your data plan.. What's App is a great. I use it occasionally.
I would suggest resetting network settings. This may wipe out saved Wi-Fi networks. Reset Network Settings - Apple iPhone | Verizon Wireless If this doesn't work backup your device and re... Ver más...
I would suggest resetting network settings. This may wipe out saved Wi-Fi networks. Reset Network Settings - Apple iPhone | Verizon Wireless If this doesn't work backup your device and reset to factory settings. Then set the phone up as new. See if the device is any better. If not, schedule an appointment with Apple to have your device looked at or possibly swapped out. Schedule an appointment via the Apple Support app. Tap on Get Support at the bottom of the app. Apple Support on the App Store
This thread may help to explain what other users have also commented on: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8/help/badge-notifications-oreo-t3757354 Bottom line it does appear this was ... Ver más...
This thread may help to explain what other users have also commented on: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8/help/badge-notifications-oreo-t3757354 Bottom line it does appear this was simply a functional change with the Oreo update. Some folks recommend TeslaUnread app but I would suggest reading the reviews first: TeslaUnread for Nova Launcher - Apps on Google Play I would commenting on the Samsung & Google message boards to let both companies know your not happy with this change. From what we can tell in the Samsung thread below it was a concept change with Google's Android in Android Oreo. Badge Icon Notification Number Disappears - Samsung Community - 293694
No, that is considered normal wear and tear. I've never heard of someone getting charged for such minor "scratches" on a device. You will be fine.
I have the iPhone X. I don't really have any gripes with it. Face ID can be hit or miss when I have a hat and sunglasses on but that is to be expected. One thing I finally did was purchase a case... Ver más...
I have the iPhone X. I don't really have any gripes with it. Face ID can be hit or miss when I have a hat and sunglasses on but that is to be expected. One thing I finally did was purchase a case from Verizon that will deliver today. With Apple going back to glass backs w/ iPhone 8/8+/X the device can and will break if dropped. I have a few cracks on the back of my iPhone X. The cost from Apple to change the back is up there so I'll finally be putting an Apple leather case on it later today.
I would contact Samsung as per Google's article here it should work with 5 and above.. although 6 Marshmallow is recommended. Set up your Android Auto app - Android Auto Help Make sure yo... Ver más...
I would contact Samsung as per Google's article here it should work with 5 and above.. although 6 Marshmallow is recommended. Set up your Android Auto app - Android Auto Help Make sure you have the latest version of Android Auto app, which I assume you do. Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice - Android Apps on Google Play If you do have the latest version of the app let us know what Samsung comes back with.
Yes, fast charger included with S9/S9+.
I concur with all the feedback from JohnnyNoCash363​. Great post!
Are you still experiencing these issues? Just curious.
You only have approx. 2 week to return a device. iPhone and Apple Watch must be on the same account for NumberShare to work. Not sure if this helps answer your question or not.
A friend of my travels internationally and buys a sim locally prior to leaving. You can do the same if you have a compatible device. He uses iPhone and it works great.
A friend of mine had another model Cat device as he purchased large machinery from them. Caterpillar-Brand Phones Come To Verizon Network - Twice There is a bring your own device tool on ... Ver más...
A friend of mine had another model Cat device as he purchased large machinery from them. Caterpillar-Brand Phones Come To Verizon Network - Twice There is a bring your own device tool on vzw's main site. If you have the IMEI from a device that may tell you if it is compatible.
There is a not a setting to turn on/off wireless charging. Sounds like it maybe a defective unit.
I recall someone I know having a Caterpillar phone. He buys heavy machinery and received it via promotion. It worked on VZW network: https://www.equipmentworld.com/cat-launches-s50c-verizon/ ... Ver más...
I recall someone I know having a Caterpillar phone. He buys heavy machinery and received it via promotion. It worked on VZW network: https://www.equipmentworld.com/cat-launches-s50c-verizon/ It seems like a niche market. Back in the day I would purchase the G'zOne devices for my father back in the flip phone era. He really liked those. Hopefully we will see more as I do agree it is a great market.
Just curious.. what phone do you have?
Looks like you have your bases covered. I'd suggest doing a chat with VZW on their main websites. Possible something can be reset on the network side to resolve the issue.