Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,221 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

commonsense101's Posts

Android can required more time, and can cause mo headaches..their market place isn't as locked down as the iOS and you up with poor versions of apps..if you got any friends with an older android ... See more...
Android can required more time, and can cause mo headaches..their market place isn't as locked down as the iOS and you up with poor versions of apps..if you got any friends with an older android see if you can check it out..
You're looking for what verizon calls a basic phone, on data...not too many options these days Pan tech hotshot, Samsung bright side, ...I would recommend the bright side out of those two..but... See more...
You're looking for what verizon calls a basic phone, on data...not too many options these days Pan tech hotshot, Samsung bright side, ...I would recommend the bright side out of those two..but good luck Shopping, might be more out the
MMS has To go through Verizon's data network to get received and delivered
Have you tried to play the games on another wifi? I've never come across any apps that won't work over wifi, but mye they have some?
Either get the money back, or turn not a conman yourself and sell it...
Call tech support if you don't want to have to go back and forth via email, email is typically the laziest way to g anything done. Also why do you think another phone would be any different? Find ... See more...
Call tech support if you don't want to have to go back and forth via email, email is typically the laziest way to g anything done. Also why do you think another phone would be any different? Find out what your usage is, and curb it...it's not a device issues or glitch, maybe a setting but not a glitch
You would gain from hitting YouTube and searching how cell phone frequencies work, you'll be surprised how very minor changes and impact calls
If you have a network extender and still dropping calls you have slow Internet or a poor quality of service, I would check the QoS and jitter rate of your modem and see if it can even sustain a f... See more...
If you have a network extender and still dropping calls you have slow Internet or a poor quality of service, I would check the QoS and jitter rate of your modem and see if it can even sustain a femtocell connection..
Cloud backup maybe?
It's your equipment, you can always sell it to someone else..plus they prob don't have enough of these to give to 250,000 customers who call dily?
I have great news for you, verizon doesn't have any caps
It's the same thing, are you kidding me? If you sign a service contact you agree to the trams...I'm guessing you're just trying to troll, but I would expect more from someone with that many posts
And if you sign an electricity contract to get cheaper rates, and move to an Area where that company doesn't offer service..the what?
Does your apartment let you out of your lease because you decide to move 2 months in?
must be your house, i put 72160 into opensignal's website and the service there is great
Have you contacted HTC? I wonder if they have a radio issue like when the thunderbolt came out
There are 12 different operating systems on Verizon right now.. call the manufacture if you have a problem, not your service provider
This should be a dead idea on this forum at this point. Here are the highlights: Every carrier does it Cellphones cost more to the companies these days because users get confused on all th... See more...
This should be a dead idea on this forum at this point. Here are the highlights: Every carrier does it Cellphones cost more to the companies these days because users get confused on all the features Upgrade fee won't be waived at all, ever. Verizon has GAINED customers every quarter since they instituted this policy over a year ago, at this point it has been adopted by the general user base and it isn't going anywhere Verizon is a service provider, in some areas the best, and you pay for service... only you can decide what it is worth to you Sprint charges $38, which is higher--enjoy
Honestly, how much do YOU think apple charges Verizon for an iphone please tell me what you think..i mean like $20 mirite??
I guess once you get 1 out of every 3 people using your product in your industry you too can use the same billing practices that all the other companies in the industry use...