Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,628 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bldegle2's Posts

READ THE POSTS, THEN YOU WILL GET AN IDEA HOW LONG AND FRUSTRATING THIS ISSUE IS. No resolution as yet, I am using the web based app to do PC stuff with messaging...temporary fix until they resolve ... See more...
READ THE POSTS, THEN YOU WILL GET AN IDEA HOW LONG AND FRUSTRATING THIS ISSUE IS. No resolution as yet, I am using the web based app to do PC stuff with messaging...temporary fix until they resolve the issue...
Support is lacking.  There are thousands with problems on Message+ or the new verison messenger app from the Windows Store. It all happened around the end of July and no resolution yet.  Took them a... See more...
Support is lacking.  There are thousands with problems on Message+ or the new verison messenger app from the Windows Store. It all happened around the end of July and no resolution yet.  Took them a month to acknowedge there was a problem... good luck in your quest...
Don't you have morning meetings before you hit the kiosk?  Verizon support already informed us that the app is broken and they are working on it. Another wasted bit of bandwidth...  
I just put a shortcut on my desktop for the online texting, jeesh...
And, I might add, a pain in the butt to use, and, amazingly, the last message from Verizon proper, which shows on my phone, dfoesn't show on the web based spot, but, to their credit, all my other mes... See more...
And, I might add, a pain in the butt to use, and, amazingly, the last message from Verizon proper, which shows on my phone, dfoesn't show on the web based spot, but, to their credit, all my other messages are showing up there. This is the most messed up support fiasco I have been involved with...
It is a merry-go-round for sure. I have a feeling it has to be bots, NO ONE can be that STUPID to ignore all the postages that have landed on the numerous threads. This is a pure joke for support, ... See more...
It is a merry-go-round for sure. I have a feeling it has to be bots, NO ONE can be that STUPID to ignore all the postages that have landed on the numerous threads. This is a pure joke for support, pathetic...  
Call to everyone, complain.  I just laid into them via their internal complaint feature at My Verizon from the online messaging option. EVERYONE< just do it.  This has been going on for a long time ... See more...
Call to everyone, complain.  I just laid into them via their internal complaint feature at My Verizon from the online messaging option. EVERYONE< just do it.  This has been going on for a long time now...
Generally speaking, Verizon Support is not helping, just the same canned responses over and over again. The app does not work on a PC anymore.  In my case it worked fine till August 9th. Nothing, a... See more...
Generally speaking, Verizon Support is not helping, just the same canned responses over and over again. The app does not work on a PC anymore.  In my case it worked fine till August 9th. Nothing, and I mean nothing Verizon support offers fixes the problem. There are several/many threads with thousands of views. Unless a robot is running Verizon support, one has to assume Verizon knows about the problem.  Yet NOTHING of substance has been forthcoming. Abysmal support...
Dear Tech support. Go the M$ app store, look at the reviews.  Basically 1 star reviews (I suspect it would be 0 if there was an option). 279 of them. It is time you talked to Micro$oft and get ... See more...
Dear Tech support. Go the M$ app store, look at the reviews.  Basically 1 star reviews (I suspect it would be 0 if there was an option). 279 of them. It is time you talked to Micro$oft and get your act together. Maybe if someone has a TV network or newspaper contact then we can get the ball rolling through massive public embarrassment, which, at this point seems to be the only viable solution.
Verizon support so far has not been able to figure this out.  Mine stopped working on August 9th, with the exception of one customer (ironically, an IPhone user). In my case, I went back three years... See more...
Verizon support so far has not been able to figure this out.  Mine stopped working on August 9th, with the exception of one customer (ironically, an IPhone user). In my case, I went back three years checking my messages, nary a problem except for an occassional hiccup. Then, bam, it just stopped working.  Immediately I uninstalled and reinstalled, still nada. Hmm, been at the Forums ever since.  There is one main forum thread (now 19 pages long) that contains many suggestions.  As far as I know, there has been no 'Eureka' moment for resolution. Good luck in your quest...
Welcome to the merry-go-round that is Messenger (or Message+).  If you read through all the posts and try all the suggestions you will find no resolve as yet. I figure the next thing to be suggested... See more...
Welcome to the merry-go-round that is Messenger (or Message+).  If you read through all the posts and try all the suggestions you will find no resolve as yet. I figure the next thing to be suggested is to reinstall the OS (I say that tongue and cheek).... Something is definately amiss.  And as far as we know, nothing substantials has been offered as yet to fix the problem...
Please excuse my typo's, long day...
With all due respect to Verizon Support Personnel, you are not solving the problems or listening as far as I can tell, and many others feel the same why. Support keeps asking the same questions, ove... See more...
With all due respect to Verizon Support Personnel, you are not solving the problems or listening as far as I can tell, and many others feel the same why. Support keeps asking the same questions, over and over again.  The general feeling here is that you are just desk jockeys trying to insulate higher ups from the disaster which has unfolded. This needs to be racheted up to the top, get the company software engineers on this before it completely explodes. What many would appreciate is a response maby something like this. "We recognize there is a problem, many even a serious problem with messenger and we have our software team working overtime to figure the problem out" I checked my message history.  From 2016 to early August 2019, my message+ worked just fine.  I have tried every frickin' suggestion presented here and still have no syncing, EXCEPT, strangely, for one business associate. The problem is with the same for the original web based Message+ and the new Verizon Messenger offered from the Windows store. Support is lacking, solutions are not working, there are already thousands of posts spread over many threads contained herein.  If that can not light the fire needed to solve this problem, then your support is USELESS... Okay, off the rant.  Get it fixed...
I tried the old web based Message+ this morning, same results as the new one from the M$ store.  This is beyond unbelievable that an app that has worked properly for years, wasn't recently updated, h... See more...
I tried the old web based Message+ this morning, same results as the new one from the M$ store.  This is beyond unbelievable that an app that has worked properly for years, wasn't recently updated, has quit working. This leads me to believe it is Microsoft problem, maybe Defender. Strange you can send messagesfrom PC's but can't receive anymore... Later today when I have time I am going to disable/suspend Defender after uninstalling both messeger apps, then re-install and see if that makes any difference. It will get fixed sooner or later, there has to be a bevy of Verizon employees that have the same problem,  I am sure they are working on it (fingers crossed)...
Same problem here.  Prior to upgrading to Win10 about 4 weeks back, all was good, hardly ever a problem with win7.  And it worked on Win10 up until the 13th of this month.  The strange thing is, I ha... See more...
Same problem here.  Prior to upgrading to Win10 about 4 weeks back, all was good, hardly ever a problem with win7.  And it worked on Win10 up until the 13th of this month.  The strange thing is, I have one number (fortunately a business contact) that the messaging works properly, all the rest are in 'limbo'... From what I can tell from reading through both threads on this is that most of the posters have not gotten resolution, albeit, there are a few that seem to have gotten it working again. This is a HUGE problem.  I run most of my business conversations through Messenger, the daily back and forth stuff, ETA, pick up supplies, casual job estimates, a very easy way to communicate when operating a business.  It worked for years, now it is broken.  I know the Verizon people here are trying, but I get the impression they really don't have handle on this at all.  Repeating the same darn questions over and over again does not cut it.  This needs to be escalated to the highest priority. The current version of Messenger is B R O K E N..... Haven't reached totally pi**ed yet, but I am getting close.  Fix it...
I will add to this ongoing problem.  Everything was fine with Message+ until Win10 updates happened this week.  My original Message+ was a carryover from the in place Win7 to Win10 upgrade, about a m... See more...
I will add to this ongoing problem.  Everything was fine with Message+ until Win10 updates happened this week.  My original Message+ was a carryover from the in place Win7 to Win10 upgrade, about a month back.  It worked fine, then stopped syncing a day or two ago.  Same problem with my new laptop, got the app installed today in the process of getting it up to speed with all my apps and programs and even though it got most of the of the messages sync'd, there are recent ones that are missing.  It is stuck with the same incomplete message retrieval on both units.  This is very frustrating and it seems the app is broken.