Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,921 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

m_is_goodall's Posts

Thank you for your reply. I have considered using the Pixel as my last resort as the battery life is very unreliable. I would much prefer to use my Pixel 3. But in using that, there wouldn't be any p... See more...
Thank you for your reply. I have considered using the Pixel as my last resort as the battery life is very unreliable. I would much prefer to use my Pixel 3. But in using that, there wouldn't be any problems with the device payment plan? Thank you.
Additionally, would simply removing the SIM card (without transferring to another device) do something similar?
In a couple weeks, I am leaving to travel overseas for a total of three weeks. I use a Pixel 3 that I purchased through Verizon on a monthly installment plan, with a $16.66 monthly device discount. M... See more...
In a couple weeks, I am leaving to travel overseas for a total of three weeks. I use a Pixel 3 that I purchased through Verizon on a monthly installment plan, with a $16.66 monthly device discount. My thought was to move my SIM card to my older (inactive, unserviced) Pixel 1 to leave at home and forward text messages, and then buy a prepaid SIM card overseas to use with my Pixel 3 for the three weeks I'm out of the country.  Those three weeks fall nicely right in the middle of a billing cycle, so at the beginning and end of the cycle, the Pixel 3 would be my active device. It's just the three weeks in the middle where it will be my old Pixel 1. Is this a viable option? Would Verizon still recognize my Pixel 3 and keep its monthly payment plan active along with the monthly discount? Or could switching the SIM to another device trigger some kind of contract breach that would either get rid of the monthly discount or make me pay for the Pixel 3's remaining balance in full? Thanks for any help!