Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,768 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

heathermil's Posts

Yep I am.  I used to get service all the way to my two other jobs and now it says it's searching for mobile networks. No signal found.
Thankyou!! I'll try that.  It's gotta beat restarting my phone all the time.
Yes I have, and I have no trouble doing so.
I have tried this and every other suggestion you could possibly insert here. 
If samsung was in fact the problem then why aren't other carriers experiencing the same issues.  Verizon rolled the KitKat update out months after other carriers. We aren't all experiencing the s... See more...
If samsung was in fact the problem then why aren't other carriers experiencing the same issues.  Verizon rolled the KitKat update out months after other carriers. We aren't all experiencing the same issues.  They are complaining that it is buggy and messes with their wi-fi services, but I haven't seen anywhere near the complaints on the texting issues as I have in the verizon forums. 
Ok, I have done everything that you have told me over and over again and the issue still isn't resolved.  I'm ready to throw my phone up against a wall.  I have been with Verizon for almost 10 ye... See more...
Ok, I have done everything that you have told me over and over again and the issue still isn't resolved.  I'm ready to throw my phone up against a wall.  I have been with Verizon for almost 10 years.  I have had to restart my phone going on 20 times a freaking day to get messages to go through sometimes.  I've restarted.  I've done a soft reset and pulled the battery and the SIM card.  I've changed the settings that you ask.  I've done everything you ask.  I'm about this close to having you void my contract and switching companies.  I pay a lot of money every month for my cell phones to work properly.  Not for them to work less than half the time.  I shouldn't have to restart my phone over and over again to get it to send a message.  I shouldn't have to pull the battery and the SIM card just to get a message to go through.  I have a feeling that half the time I'm not receiving messages.  If the update messed this up...what else did it mess up?  This issue needs resolved and it needs resolved quickly.  It's super annoying.  And you aren't holding up your end of our contract.  I'm not paying for my services to work half or less than half the time..they should be working up to par the whole time. I have been more than patient with the issue and have been fighting this for over a month. I pay on my end..and have continued to pay and be charged for the services that aren't working for crap regardless of the issue.  I think it's time you all do something about it.  Send me a phone that doesn't have the update.  Send us all new S5's cause of all the issues we continue to have.  Do something.  This is plum ridiculous.
I have done the reset for the CDMA/LTE network and it still has failed to fix the problem.  Hard resets don't work.  I also changed a roaming setting per an earlier post.  I'm still having the sa... See more...
I have done the reset for the CDMA/LTE network and it still has failed to fix the problem.  Hard resets don't work.  I also changed a roaming setting per an earlier post.  I'm still having the same issues.  How is Verizon going to fix this?  Ive been with Verizon for over 8 years now.  This is the first major snag ive ever had with my service that they couldnt' fix. and it's super annoying.  Resetting my phone as many times as I have to during the day has to be hard on it.