Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,213 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

basie9's Posts

No, I had Verizon long before I moved here... and I switched once, but the carrier I switched to was worse. It never used to be that big of a problem, but the Verizon network has gotten stronger... See more...
No, I had Verizon long before I moved here... and I switched once, but the carrier I switched to was worse. It never used to be that big of a problem, but the Verizon network has gotten stronger in the last year that I've lived here and now I can never get a call out. I don't want to extend the Verizon network, cause it doesn't work!
At my house, I only get a bar or two of Verizon network, and it doesn't work at all even if I do. If I make a call, it drops within seconds.  My phone works beautifully on the Extended Network, n... See more...
At my house, I only get a bar or two of Verizon network, and it doesn't work at all even if I do. If I make a call, it drops within seconds.  My phone works beautifully on the Extended Network, no dropped calls at all.  I have internet, so I don't care about the 3G at my house, but I need to be able to make and get phone calls. I work from home a lot, and it's kept me off of conference calls I need to be a part of, because I cannot get my phone to switch to the Extended Network.  My phone is useless where I live on the Verizon network, cause the signal is too weak, but the signal is strong enough that I can't get my phone off of it!  HELP!