Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,279 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

vchat79's Posts

There is probably nothing wrong with the product itself. Verizon has probably reprogrammed the product so it will not connect based on their rules with certain manufacturers.  They also blocked some ... See more...
There is probably nothing wrong with the product itself. Verizon has probably reprogrammed the product so it will not connect based on their rules with certain manufacturers.  They also blocked some Apple product features on my I-pad.  My iPad has a calling feature like a phone with its own number but Verizon will not allow the calling feature.
I would not hold my breathe waiting for Verizon.  I remember a similar incident with the release of the Samsung Gear Frontier LTE smartwatch.  They kept promising they would carry it but kept us wait... See more...
I would not hold my breathe waiting for Verizon.  I remember a similar incident with the release of the Samsung Gear Frontier LTE smartwatch.  They kept promising they would carry it but kept us waiting for months after other carriers was selling it. Finally I got tired of waiting and being told update delivery lies until I ordered the watch from T-Mobile and forwarded my Verizon smartphone number to the T-Mobile smartwatch, it worked great, no regrets.  Verizon is slow with new releases of products especially if they have to re-program to delete features they do not like.   Still don’t know why they don’t allow calls from my I-pad, it has it own number and service.
The first bill will be higher because of the one time incidentals such as activation fees, sales taxes if purchased new phones(even if on 24 months installments), etc.  You can usually see an estimat... See more...
The first bill will be higher because of the one time incidentals such as activation fees, sales taxes if purchased new phones(even if on 24 months installments), etc.  You can usually see an estimate of your next month bill on the Verizon app. 
I had the same experience trading in my Frontier smartwatch for the Watch 3, no return label or submission ID. Called Verizon several times they told me they were sending it but did not arrive.  The ... See more...
I had the same experience trading in my Frontier smartwatch for the Watch 3, no return label or submission ID. Called Verizon several times they told me they were sending it but did not arrive.  The 14 day return policy expired told them it was their fault because they did not send the return package.  They finally sent it but had to use the regular trade-in value form instead of the promotional trade-in value which was three times more but so far still getting my monthly credits for 24 months.
That is odd usually Verizon and Bestbuy orders are processed quickly. My orders usually arrive within a few days w/o paying extra for next day service.
I purchased my note 20 from Samsung.com too but it was shipped to me Verizon ready with no problem to activate. The hardest part was downloading all my files from the old phone to the new one.
Do not know. I purchased my note 20 from Samsung.com website. They allowed me    $200 for my note 8 w/cracked screen and $150 in promotion credits to purchase products on their website.  It was the b... See more...
Do not know. I purchased my note 20 from Samsung.com website. They allowed me    $200 for my note 8 w/cracked screen and $150 in promotion credits to purchase products on their website.  It was the best trade-in deal I could get for a cracked screen device, Verizon offered zero and no promotional credits. Usually other retailer such as Bestbuy, Costco, Sams Club etc. have better promotional prices than Verizon on new phones. I purchased my note 8 from Bestbuy.
You cannot unless you live in a very limited area that has Verizon 5G.  I also have the Note 20 Ultra 5G but still using my 4G LTE plan because I live outside of Atlanta and 5G is not in my area and ... See more...
You cannot unless you live in a very limited area that has Verizon 5G.  I also have the Note 20 Ultra 5G but still using my 4G LTE plan because I live outside of Atlanta and 5G is not in my area and I doubt I will see it for years to come. Verizon 5G is very limited in Atlanta only in a few area of the city mostly sporting venues. All of the hype and advertising is a scram I would doubt if it is available on ten percent of its entire network. Why pay more for a 5G plan when it’s not available.  Even if you are lucky enough to have it in your limited area it will not be in other areas you travel.