Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,141 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

racemup's Posts

Good to see VZW is looking into this. My phone remains clear of this problem for a few weeks now. Something else I have noticed however, when I talk to a buddy who is also on Verizon with a Smart... See more...
Good to see VZW is looking into this. My phone remains clear of this problem for a few weeks now. Something else I have noticed however, when I talk to a buddy who is also on Verizon with a Smart Phone: I can hear noise in the background. It often sounds like an audience - many voices. He says there is no radio or the phone is not on speaker. The noise fades in and out. The last time, after he hung up, I could hear what clearly sounded like a comedy show and an audience laughing at jokes. This went on for a minute or so.    So, I dunno - what was my phone tapping into?
Yes, I started this thread. I had this prob several times earlier on, happening randomly. But has been OK now for a few weeks. My main gripe now is dropped calls - happens more often than my old,... See more...
Yes, I started this thread. I had this prob several times earlier on, happening randomly. But has been OK now for a few weeks. My main gripe now is dropped calls - happens more often than my old, simple phone. We think the new phone is simply too smart for its original, intended purpose!  😕
In the middle of a conversation - loud beaps and squeals break out and stop the connection. Loud horn honks like a semi truck along with what absolutely sounds like morse code. Prob persisted int... See more...
In the middle of a conversation - loud beaps and squeals break out and stop the connection. Loud horn honks like a semi truck along with what absolutely sounds like morse code. Prob persisted into the next day. On the other end my GF could only here static. Could not call or receive. . ... As usual for me, I'm seeing nobody else mentioning this experience here. What happened? Did my line get hacked? Had to remove battery to reset phone and that cleared it up.   These were the kinds of sounds you would hear on a shortwave radio when you tune around.