can id download music to my phne straight from my windows media player??? if not once i get the zune software do i have to have a zune pass to get music or can i transfer it from my windows media... Ver más...
can id download music to my phne straight from my windows media player??? if not once i get the zune software do i have to have a zune pass to get music or can i transfer it from my windows media player?? and is it free to do all this??? i just need someone to explain the whole download music process
umm i jst got the kin one ....and it does not have "the spot" feature on it. Is something wrong with it???
do you have to have mobile internet?? and i know it has wifi but does it let u know wn u are using wifi?? and can u manually set it to not update?? and can u download music without the zune. like... Ver más...
do you have to have mobile internet?? and i know it has wifi but does it let u know wn u are using wifi?? and can u manually set it to not update?? and can u download music without the zune. like from ur conmputer??