Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,723 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

catcat25's Posts

can id download music to my phne straight from my windows media player??? if not once i get the zune software do i have to have a zune pass to get music or can i transfer it from my windows media... See more...
can id download music to my phne straight from my windows media player??? if not once i get the zune software do i have to have a zune pass to get music or can i transfer it from my windows media player?? and is it free to do all this??? i just need someone to explain the whole download music process
umm i jst got the kin one ....and it does not have "the spot" feature on it. Is something wrong with it???
do you have to have mobile internet?? and i know it has wifi but does it let u know wn u are using wifi?? and can u manually set it to not update?? and can u download music without the zune. like... See more...
do you have to have mobile internet?? and i know it has wifi but does it let u know wn u are using wifi?? and can u manually set it to not update?? and can u download music without the zune. like from ur conmputer??