When i finaly tracked 55gb of data in 3 months  to this app i was shocked. Then this post of others with the same problem. Verizon has known about this for a long time and this pathetic amswer is the... Ver más...
When i finaly tracked 55gb of data in 3 months  to this app i was shocked. Then this post of others with the same problem. Verizon has known about this for a long time and this pathetic amswer is their responce? How is wiping out all my data  a solution for a criminaly poorly writen app ?  Seriously this app needlessly wastes data you paid the same company for and their solution is to charge you a fee and suggest you dump your information or they will continue to charge you for the data they waste.
     $50 for a screen protector with a FAKE warranty. Then a $10 fee and a return requirement to discourage you from using it or bilk you for more. But if you do you use it essentially buy a new one ... Ver más...
    $50 for a screen protector with a FAKE warranty. Then a $10 fee and a return requirement to discourage you from using it or bilk you for more. But if you do you use it essentially buy a new one still at an inflated price so they make even more money.     If you were to use this warranty for the full 7 replacements it would cost you $120. That's 5 times what everyone else charges. You could buy roughly 40 equal or better glass protectors for what this bogus warranty scheme cons you for AND that's if you have time to play the stupid return game they set up. If you don't return the broken pieces they action you for another $50. How isn't this being investigated for fraud?    I don't want replies from blockheads who refer me to the terms of their fine print. I purchased this as an overpriced add on (AS IM SURE MOST OTHERS DO) when I bought the phone. I wasn't shopping for a dependant and no one else is either. If everyone was told the information I just wrote above when they were pitched this thing they wouldn't sell any and everyone knows that.