Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,167 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Coolbreeze1531's Posts

Didn’t switch to what was suppose to be the best network to have to use WiFi. That’s not why I pay more money for my cellphone service either! 
18 minutes to update 4 apps 😱 I better get some cold air to cool my phone off because Verizon’s data speeds are burning my phone up 🤔 oh wait I was wrong their data speeds are more like 🐌 snail ma... See more...
18 minutes to update 4 apps 😱 I better get some cold air to cool my phone off because Verizon’s data speeds are burning my phone up 🤔 oh wait I was wrong their data speeds are more like 🐌 snail mail 🤬 Don’t buy into their hype Verizon’s 4g is slower than molasses in winter ❄️ time! Sprint data speeds blew Verizon’ Out of the water!!!
Stop Throttling Verizon’s data network is never consistent! I have only seen data speeds over 70 mbps approximately 5-6 times since switching! Sprint had 70 plus all the time and T-Mobile’s data s... See more...
Stop Throttling Verizon’s data network is never consistent! I have only seen data speeds over 70 mbps approximately 5-6 times since switching! Sprint had 70 plus all the time and T-Mobile’s data speeds are way faster!!!  At my residence with Verizon I might as well have snail 🐌mail service with the 1-5 mbps that I get in the evening after getting home from work. Funny thing is at 430 in the morning my data speeds are 40 mbps plus at the same residence that I see speeds of 1-5 mbps in the evening.  Verizon tech support and staff cannot explain the reasons for the huge fluctuations and at best have suggested using my WiFi at home 🤔I don’t pay over $200 a month for cell phone service to use WiFi!!!!  All first responders and general public looking for a great cellphone provider should look else where because Verizon does not have the best data network!!! 
Verizon’s data network is never consistent! I have only seen data speeds over 70 mbps approximately 5-6 times since switching! Sprint had 70 plus all the time and T-Mobile’s data speeds are way f... See more...
Verizon’s data network is never consistent! I have only seen data speeds over 70 mbps approximately 5-6 times since switching! Sprint had 70 plus all the time and T-Mobile’s data speeds are way faster!!!  At my residence with Verizon I might as well have snail 🐌mail service with the 1-5 mbps that I get in the evening after getting home from work. Funny thing is at 430 in the morning my data speeds are 40 mbps plus at the same residence that I see speeds of 1-5 mbps in the evening.  Verizon tech support and staff cannot explain the reasons for the huge fluctuations and at best have suggested using my WiFi at home 🤔I don’t pay over $200 a month for cell phone service to use WiFi!!!!  All first responders and general public looking for a great cellphone provider should look else where because Verizon does not have the best data network!!! 
Verizon’s data network is never consistent! I have only seen data speeds over 70 mbps approximately 5-6 times since switching! Sprint had 70 plus all the time and T-Mobile’s data speeds are way faste... See more...
Verizon’s data network is never consistent! I have only seen data speeds over 70 mbps approximately 5-6 times since switching! Sprint had 70 plus all the time and T-Mobile’s data speeds are way faster!!!  At my residence with Verizon I might as well have snail 🐌 mail service with the 1-5 mbps that I get in the evening after getting home from work. Funny thing is at 430 in the morning my data speeds are 40 mbps plus at the same residence that I see speeds of 1-5 mbps in the evening.  Verizon tech support and staff cannot explain the reasons for the huge fluctuations and at best have suggested using my WiFi at home 🤔 I don’t pay over $200 a month for cell phone service to use WiFi!!!!  All first responders and general public looking for a great cellphone provider should look else where because Verizon does not have the best data network!!! 
Data speed is my only issue with Verizon! With Sprint my download speeds were always above 70! Since switching to Verizon I have only seen speeds over 70 about 5-6 times!! Verizon’s data speeds are n... See more...
Data speed is my only issue with Verizon! With Sprint my download speeds were always above 70! Since switching to Verizon I have only seen speeds over 70 about 5-6 times!! Verizon’s data speeds are never consistent and at my residence speeds are 40 plus at 430 in the morning but at 6 in the evening the speeds are 1 to 15 mbps but usually are below 5 mbps!!  If I was just a web surfer or Facebook troller your data speeds would be ok. I use my phone for video downloading and uploading of edited videos so to use your subpar data speeds with throttling is beyond aggravating and not acceptable!!! I pay more money 💰 for slower service which was not why I switched to what I thought was the best cell phone service provider! Verizon has been a total let down and I will never have anything positive to say about Verizon to my friends or fellow first responders!! 
Should be welcome to Verizon home of the slow Network. Sprint has better data speeds and T-Mobile’s data speeds leaves Verizon sitting in the dust!!! 
The download speeds of 29-42 mbps were at 4:30am in my house the same house that when I get home from work in the afternoon  drops down to 2 mbps so to act like the house is the problem is garba... See more...
The download speeds of 29-42 mbps were at 4:30am in my house the same house that when I get home from work in the afternoon  drops down to 2 mbps so to act like the house is the problem is garbage. Total garbage 💩 Bottom line Verizon is throttling my service to below standards and if Verizon has such a great network there should not be such drastic fluctuations in data speeds! My first 7 days with Verizon has not been pleasant at all and all I keep getting is the run around and how your standards are 5-12 mbps!!! Well let me tell you that in the year 2019 those speeds terrible and are not acceptable by me or by the majority of your loyal and new customers!  When Verizon can provide me honest answers and not a bunch of smoke and mirrors I’ll be happy!! If not I am about ready return my phones and switch to a carrier that cares about their customers!   As as far as cross streets etc you can have my zip code 32130 other than that my info is not for public display!  
Brand new iPhone XR not prepaid so no excuses on slow data speeds!
Ok I was with Sprint since 2002 and tried T-Mobile on a prepaid phone and both had download speeds of 70 plus. Sprints upload speed never went over 6mbps but T-Mobile’s rocked!    I switched to Ver... See more...
Ok I was with Sprint since 2002 and tried T-Mobile on a prepaid phone and both had download speeds of 70 plus. Sprints upload speed never went over 6mbps but T-Mobile’s rocked!    I switched to Verizon in hopes that their service would be superior but boy have I been shocked at the lack of speed and consistency. Only thing Verizon is consistent at is being inconsistent!  Definitely not happy with my switch and should have went with T-Mobile!!    Have attached my speedtest results