Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,980 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sdnsr's Posts

As of August 2, 2019. I too can no longer email text messages from my gmail account to my phone, and no one else can either. Nothing new has been done to my phone or computer. I have a Galaxy Note 3,... See more...
As of August 2, 2019. I too can no longer email text messages from my gmail account to my phone, and no one else can either. Nothing new has been done to my phone or computer. I have a Galaxy Note 3, and on my Dell Inspiron laptop computer I have windows 10.  I normally email from gmail account to my phone #@vzwpix.com and it has worked for the last 10 years at least. Sometimes I would email to @VTEXT.com, but that's not working either. I depend on this function for my job, and now suddenly my job is suffering because I have no way to get information from my computer to my text on my phone.  If there was a big emergency, lives could be at stake, that's how bad this is. This is totally wrecking havoc of my job. I will be making calls to verizon until this is fixed.  
As of August 2, 2019. I too can no longer email text messages from my gmail account to my phone, and no one else can either. Nothing new has been done to my phone or computer. I have a Galaxy Note 3,... See more...
As of August 2, 2019. I too can no longer email text messages from my gmail account to my phone, and no one else can either. Nothing new has been done to my phone or computer. I have a Galaxy Note 3, and on my Dell Inspiron laptop computer I have windows 10.  I normally email from gmail account to my phone #@vzwpix.com and it has worked for the last 10 years at least. Sometimes I would email to @VTEXT.com, but that's not working either. I depend on this function for my job, and now suddenly my job is suffering because I have no way to get information from my computer to my text on my phone.  If there was a big emergency, lives could be at stake, that's how bad this is. This is totally wrecking havoc of my job. I will be making calls to verizon until this is fixed.