Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,114 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AvidTraveler's Posts

My messages stopped synching with all of my Windows 10 machines on July 29, 2019. I see many long threads in the forum on this problem but I am unable to see any definitive resolutions offered by Ver... See more...
My messages stopped synching with all of my Windows 10 machines on July 29, 2019. I see many long threads in the forum on this problem but I am unable to see any definitive resolutions offered by Verizon. Messages stopped synching to any and all of my Windows 10 machines - - 4 separate machines. I see that this problem has been fully indentified by other customers. What I am wanting to have a feel for is when it will be resolved.   
Is Verizon going to get this fixed?  Or not? I have been experiencing this problem since July 19 and I have read through pages and pages related to this problem on this forum and it appears that Veri... See more...
Is Verizon going to get this fixed?  Or not? I have been experiencing this problem since July 19 and I have read through pages and pages related to this problem on this forum and it appears that Verizon is not capable of fixing this problem.  I am beginning to believe that Verizon may not even understand the problem. Customers do not want a "workaround". They want the problem fixed.