Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,418 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

NittanyAgent's Posts

I updated my programming, but that didn't do it.  Guess I'll make a call to Verizon.  Really weird that it isnt synched to my phone time.
My phone number is not a different number.  It is the same as when I lived on the east coast.    When you say *228- do I just upgrade my roaming capabilities?  Or should I update something else... See more...
My phone number is not a different number.  It is the same as when I lived on the east coast.    When you say *228- do I just upgrade my roaming capabilities?  Or should I update something else?  Was it reprogramming my phone that I need to do?
My phone number is of an east coast time zone.  However, I now live in the midwest, and am an hour behind.  However, when I receive text messages it shows the east coast time.  My phone is correc... See more...
My phone number is of an east coast time zone.  However, I now live in the midwest, and am an hour behind.  However, when I receive text messages it shows the east coast time.  My phone is correctly set to Central Time, but for some reason my text come in as East Coast time.  Can be rather confusing.  Any suggestions for a fix?  Call Verizon I suppose?