I just sent feedback message.  Windows 10 desktop app, for the past 6 days, is not able to receive any messages.  It is able to send them out.  My mobile app is able to both send and receive message... See more...
I just sent feedback message.  Windows 10 desktop app, for the past 6 days, is not able to receive any messages.  It is able to send them out.  My mobile app is able to both send and receive messages on messages plus.   It was working fine usually before then; but once in a while the 10 app did not receive a message but mobile did.  about once per month or so,
in the phone app yesterday I only saw the phone itself; today it lists five windows pcs and deleting one allowed successful installation into new pc. So all set. thank you!
thank you; but it shows only itself as devices and won't allow me to delete another phone/windows 10 device pc.
pls explain how I can delete a device from messages plus? I'm at the five device limit.  cannot find any devices on myverizon app other than the two smart phones.
Galaxy S7 Edge; yes use messages+ on both phone and laptop and desktop.   Last night for first time the Pull confserver appeared while I had set up a conference call from mobile phone; and it dis... See more...
Galaxy S7 Edge; yes use messages+ on both phone and laptop and desktop.   Last night for first time the Pull confserver appeared while I had set up a conference call from mobile phone; and it disconnected both calls.  How do I delete this feature which disconnected my call?Galaxy S7 Edge; yes use messages+ on both phone and laptop and desktop.   Last night for first time the Pull confserver appeared while I had set up a conference call from mobile phone; and it disconnected both calls.  How do I delete this feature which disconnected my call?
SuzyQ's system cache clear has restored my Razr Maxx from sluggish and slow to just as responsive as a year ago when I got it with ICS...thanks big time!   SuzyQ wrote: Not all device... See more...
SuzyQ's system cache clear has restored my Razr Maxx from sluggish and slow to just as responsive as a year ago when I got it with ICS...thanks big time!   SuzyQ wrote: Not all devices have had problems with the 4.1.2 update.  Have you tried a system cache clear on the phone yet? Power down phone Hold volume up/down & power simultaneously until you see the Boot Mode Selection Menu Use volume down to navigate to 'Recovery', use volume up to select Should see screen with triangle and exclamation point next to an Android Press volume up/down simultaneously to go into system recovery Use volume rocker to navigate to 'wipe cache' and use power button to select Once finished, use volume rocker to navigate to 'reboot system now' and use power button to select This won't erase any data or change any settings, but it just may help clear up some of the issues you are having.  Apps that are not updated may also cause problems, so be sure all your apps are up to date. My OS (4.1.2 on Motorola Droid 4) is 33% of my battery usage, going 9 hours + and at 70% left.  Screen is 35% - it varies but it's not been 90% and I get many hours of use....
just discovered yesterday but don't know that I've ever been connected wirelessly... droid x gingerbread; i seem to connect to Netgear WRN2000 wireless N router, using WPA2 password; droid show... See more...
just discovered yesterday but don't know that I've ever been connected wirelessly... droid x gingerbread; i seem to connect to Netgear WRN2000 wireless N router, using WPA2 password; droid shows it's connected. but i cannot access the internet; when other devices on the network laptop, desktop, can access internet on same wifi network.  when i do a ping test, it's successful; showing the Droid with correct MAC address, same IP assigned.   done resets of wifi; powercycle the droid; nothing helps.  had it 10 months. Verizon said they couldn't help me; referred me to motorola. motorola suggested factpory default settings, but don't want to have to readd data and programs if i don't have to.   the Netgear router is hardwired to Fios Actiontec modem/router, and supplies the wireless radio as N; Actiontec radio shut off as it's G. any ideas? thanks, pdoyle