Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,802 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

x00mdaddy's Posts

My edge panel had two rows for apps, today it has only one. I can't seem to find anything under setting to change this back, and there doesn't seem to be a dragging of an edge I can do. -Pat... See more...
My edge panel had two rows for apps, today it has only one. I can't seem to find anything under setting to change this back, and there doesn't seem to be a dragging of an edge I can do. -Patrick
Premium Visual Voice Mail seems to work, that being said, regular VVM is still not available for the S7 Edge...
Verizon Visual Voice Mail is not yet available for the S7 Edge, according to the app store. it also was not pre-loaded, as it was with the S6 Edge. When will it be available for the S7/S7 Edge... See more...
Verizon Visual Voice Mail is not yet available for the S7 Edge, according to the app store. it also was not pre-loaded, as it was with the S6 Edge. When will it be available for the S7/S7 Edge? Thanks, Patrick Grisham
I received my tracking number, and should have it by tomorrow, the 10th, a day early. Honestly, reading through these forums, there are a lot of cry babies and trophy kids up in here. The rele... See more...
I received my tracking number, and should have it by tomorrow, the 10th, a day early. Honestly, reading through these forums, there are a lot of cry babies and trophy kids up in here. The release date was the 11th. Yah, some carries got theirs first, OK.. Don't be pissy pants because you're still getting it a day or two earlier than promised. The process has been pretty smooth, I mostly see a bunch of complaints that other carriers are getting theirs *more earlier* than Verizon...
I ordered the silver titanium as well, and about 2 hours ago I was charged the Tax on the upgrade, so I'm betting it ships tomorrow, 3/9. Will let you know, but the tax charge hitting is a dead g... See more...
I ordered the silver titanium as well, and about 2 hours ago I was charged the Tax on the upgrade, so I'm betting it ships tomorrow, 3/9. Will let you know, but the tax charge hitting is a dead give away. -Patrick
Facebook account settings doesn't appear to have the option to sync Facebook photo's tooooooooo your phone (not syncing your photo's to Facebook). For instance is you go to setting, Account, t... See more...
Facebook account settings doesn't appear to have the option to sync Facebook photo's tooooooooo your phone (not syncing your photo's to Facebook). For instance is you go to setting, Account, then Google, there's a TON of things to sync. You used to have a lot of those same option with Facebook, now it's just "Sync with your device", and Facebook photo's are not syncing. If anyone has a fix would love to hear it. -Patrick
I stop for gas and I live my phone on the dash, in the sun for 5 min. I left the phone on the passenger seat for 15 min sharp. Your statement that it was for more than 30 min it is not... See more...
I stop for gas and I live my phone on the dash, in the sun for 5 min. I left the phone on the passenger seat for 15 min sharp. Your statement that it was for more than 30 min it is not true Uuuuhhhhh,.... what statements not true? -confused (but not as much as you!)
It's now available on the Verizon Note III as of 11/20
The site your directing us to does not give any "when" dates for any phones. It only lists phones that have it. How about posting some pertinent info.
Google Wallet doesn't work on the Verizon Note III either.... And talk to your Bank/Credit card companies about getting on board with ISIS...
It works on the Samsung Galaxy Note III...... if you have AT&T HURRY UP VZ.. Wallets are for Hipsters!
Updated and lost the ability to change the unlock screen. The puzzle unlock screen is gone, and the option to change it is also gone. That alone really irritates me. The Verizon reps were tota... See more...
Updated and lost the ability to change the unlock screen. The puzzle unlock screen is gone, and the option to change it is also gone. That alone really irritates me. The Verizon reps were totally unaware of this new update and were baffled that I couldn't switch my unlock screen - they asked if I had rooted my phone, which I never have. They are sending me out a new phone thinking that my current phone has something wrong with it. Until I read this forum I wasn't even aware that option had been removed. That's just really weird they would take the stock unlock screen off the phone. I really don't understand that move. Has anyone figured out how to switch it back to the puzzle piece unlock screen??