Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,752 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mbooher's Posts

Good afternoon all, Good afternoon all, I was following this issue on a couple of other threads.  My Message+ has been unable to keep in sync for the past week.  I did all the same "fixes" everyone... See more...
Good afternoon all, Good afternoon all, I was following this issue on a couple of other threads.  My Message+ has been unable to keep in sync for the past week.  I did all the same "fixes" everyone else has done - uninstall, re-install, remove devices from account, etc.  Nothing worked.   But, as of right now (17:15pm Pacific Time on Saturday, August 3, 2019), EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING AND NORMAL AGAIN, at least for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9, my Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 and my iPhone SE!   It seemed to start syncing again around 14:00pm Pacific Time this afternoon. All three of my platforms are in sync now - not sure what Verizon did, but it is working for me. I hope it is now working for everyone else! Blessings, Matthew
Good afternoon all, EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING AND NORMAL AGAIN, at least for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9, my Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 and my iPhone SE!   It seemed to start syncing again around 1... See more...
Good afternoon all, EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING AND NORMAL AGAIN, at least for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9, my Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 and my iPhone SE!   It seemed to start syncing again around 14:00pm Pacific Time. All three of my platforms are in sync now - not sure what Verizon did, but it is working for me. I hope it is now working for everyone else! Blessings, Matthew
Hi Corey_M at VZ, Yes, I believe we are still all having issues with syncing to Win10.  Would be happy to send screen shots if you need them.
Hi Verizon et al, I am having this same problem.  My Verizon Message+ was working fine until 4 or 5 days ago.  I had it installed on: * Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (primary acct) - installed from Google ... See more...
Hi Verizon et al, I am having this same problem.  My Verizon Message+ was working fine until 4 or 5 days ago.  I had it installed on: * Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (primary acct) - installed from Google Play Store.   * Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 laptop (Win 10; installed from Microsoft Store) * iPhone SE - Installed from Apple App Store * Lenovo X220 laptop (Win 10; installed from Microsoft Store) I can send messages from any device.  However, the conversations are not staying synced on all devices.  I'll answer a text on my Note 9, but the reply does not show up on my ThinkPad Yoga.  Or, I'll enter a text on my ThinkPad, and it does not show up on my Note 9.  Today, I've done the following: 1) Deleted/uninstalled/disconnected VZ Message+ from all devices, including the primary Note 9. 2) Re-installed on the Note 9. 3) Re-installed on ThinkPad Yoga I've seen all the emails where VZ support has not been able to help anyone, and I don't have time to mess around with tech support that can't help me.  I have 3 companies I run, including an IT company that provides tech support), and non-answers and time-wasters are unacceptable. Is this, or is this not a Verizon issue?  Can we get a straight answer on that?  It sure appears to be to me.