Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,207 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Aimee6243's Posts

Mine is doing the same too... Here is what Verizon told me.. Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has cause... See more...
Mine is doing the same too... Here is what Verizon told me.. Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Verizon is experiencing an outage with the Message+ application. Our technicians are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time, we do not have an estimated time frame for a fix. Please feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions I may help you with in the meantime? 
Mine is doing the same... Here is what Verizon told me.. Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused yo... See more...
Mine is doing the same... Here is what Verizon told me.. Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Verizon is experiencing an outage with the Message+ application. Our technicians are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time, we do not have an estimated time frame for a fix. Please feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions I may help you with in the meantime? 
  Mine is doing the same... Here is what Verizon on fb messenger told me.. Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that... See more...
  Mine is doing the same... Here is what Verizon on fb messenger told me.. Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Verizon is experiencing an outage with the Message+ application. Our technicians are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time, we do not have an estimated time frame for a fix. Please feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions I may help you with in the meantime? 
Here's what I was told... Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Verizon is experiencing an ou... See more...
Here's what I was told... Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Verizon is experiencing an outage with the Message+ application. Our technicians are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time, we do not have an estimated time frame for a fix. Please feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions I may help you with in the meantime? - Manuel
Here is the response I got from Verizon fb messenger... Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you.... See more...
Here is the response I got from Verizon fb messenger... Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Verizon is experiencing an outage with the Message+ application. Our technicians are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time, we do not have an estimated time frame for a fix. Please feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions I may help you with in the meantime? - Manuel
Mine is doing the same... Here is what Verizon on fb messenger told me.. Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that th... See more...
Mine is doing the same... Here is what Verizon on fb messenger told me.. Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Verizon is experiencing an outage with the Message+ application. Our technicians are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time, we do not have an estimated time frame for a fix. Please feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions I may help you with in the meantime? - Manuel
I have a Samsung S10+.  I chose to use the Verizon Messages+ app... never had a problem until today... Now is crashing everytime I try & open.  I can receive a message & reply to that one, but if I t... See more...
I have a Samsung S10+.  I chose to use the Verizon Messages+ app... never had a problem until today... Now is crashing everytime I try & open.  I can receive a message & reply to that one, but if I try & go back to the message list or open the app it crashes everytime.  I have cleared the cache & uninstalled 3+ times...   Verizon says they are experiencing an outage with the Messages+ app & techs are looking into it, but don't know when it will be working again... Please help!!  Any suggestions???