Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,157 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

THarbold's Posts

Dear Verizon, be Since you are clearly incapable of actually releasing the Android Pie update for the Note 9, could you at least get your act together and provide the February security release?  Th... See more...
Dear Verizon, be Since you are clearly incapable of actually releasing the Android Pie update for the Note 9, could you at least get your act together and provide the February security release?  Thanks,  One of the poor saps who pays you the money you make.
FranklinM_VZW - that's pretty much an outright lie.  You clearly have plenty of say and impact on the sofware and it's 'inner workings'.  I am pretty sure Samsung never said "Gee, we should make sure... See more...
FranklinM_VZW - that's pretty much an outright lie.  You clearly have plenty of say and impact on the sofware and it's 'inner workings'.  I am pretty sure Samsung never said "Gee, we should make sure the Verizon customers can't use Samsung Cloud, it's certainly better for them to have pay Verizon for a copycat version of the same thing." ..... no, Verizon demanded and controlled what is in the image built for their branded phones.  Stop trying to blame Samsung for everything, it's not attractive.  (PS - Yes, I actually do know how firmware is created. No, I am not making this stuff up.)
JoshuaC_VZW .... this has nothing to do with the manufacture and everything to do with Verizon dragging their feet on this one.  Samsung did their part (otherwise myself and many others wouldn't area... See more...
JoshuaC_VZW .... this has nothing to do with the manufacture and everything to do with Verizon dragging their feet on this one.  Samsung did their part (otherwise myself and many others wouldn't aready be running the Android Pie and One UI via sideload).  This is really just about Verizon dragging their feet. I am sure it is taking extra time as VZW works harder than ever to try to tighten up how they disable things like Samsung Cloud so they can try to upsell all of us to the hokey VZW version of the same service at an additional monthly charge.   Stop pointing the finger at others and hiding behind lame excuses. Answer the customer's questions honestly before you find yourself on the losing end of more lawsuits over Verizon misleading consumers.
The answer is that should just go ahead and side load ... easy instructions on firmwarescience web site.  simple to do direct from an SD card if you have one. I have had 0 issues with One UI, other t... See more...
The answer is that should just go ahead and side load ... easy instructions on firmwarescience web site.  simple to do direct from an SD card if you have one. I have had 0 issues with One UI, other than taking a few days to get used to some of the new gestures, etc..  loving it so far
JODMON23 - It takes time for them to create the VZW-specific firmware that disables the native Samsung services (like Samsung Cloud, etc) so that VZW can keep trying to sell you their lame imitat... See more...
JODMON23 - It takes time for them to create the VZW-specific firmware that disables the native Samsung services (like Samsung Cloud, etc) so that VZW can keep trying to sell you their lame imitation of the same services to try to take another chunk of $$$ from you every month.
Great deal for Verizon … they make money on the front side as they Sell/Share your number with their partners, then they make money on the back end selling you their 'robocall blocking service' …... See more...
Great deal for Verizon … they make money on the front side as they Sell/Share your number with their partners, then they make money on the back end selling you their 'robocall blocking service' …… I've never dealt with another company that was so busy trying to nickel and dime you for every little 'service'
TMobile has pushed it out now too ….. I guess we'll be somewhere behind Cricket or Boost to get this.
AshleyS, I am quite familiar with the Order Status page.  That's the page that all of us have been referring to and it's shown me nothing since Sunday except: Order Status Here is the st... See more...
AshleyS, I am quite familiar with the Order Status page.  That's the page that all of us have been referring to and it's shown me nothing since Sunday except: Order Status Here is the status of your Pre-Order: We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time. So from where I sit, it looks like nothing has happened with my order in the last three or four days.  I can't help but worry that perhaps something has gone wrong.  Though I recognize that we all need to be patient. Thanks, Todd
iDroid - thanks for the info!  I guess it's quite possible I am still in the queue.  I'll just keep crossing my fingers.
It's now more than 5 days since I pre-ordered and received my order confirmation email at 2:26am Pacific time.  I realize that 2.5 hours in means I am not at the front of the line, but I've been ... See more...
It's now more than 5 days since I pre-ordered and received my order confirmation email at 2:26am Pacific time.  I realize that 2.5 hours in means I am not at the front of the line, but I've been getting the same 'in process ... delivery date not available at this time' status since Sunday night. Pretty frustrating ... some kind of useful status or even a change in status would be good .... as it is, all I am getting from the Order Status page is the appearance that nothing is being done with my order. Ugh!!