Dear Verizon, be Since you are clearly incapable of actually releasing the Android Pie update for the Note 9, could you at least get your act together and provide the February security release?  Th... See more...
Dear Verizon, be Since you are clearly incapable of actually releasing the Android Pie update for the Note 9, could you at least get your act together and provide the February security release?  Thanks,  One of the poor saps who pays you the money you make.
FranklinM_VZW - that's pretty much an outright lie.  You clearly have plenty of say and impact on the sofware and it's 'inner workings'.  I am pretty sure Samsung never said "Gee, we should make sure... See more...
FranklinM_VZW - that's pretty much an outright lie.  You clearly have plenty of say and impact on the sofware and it's 'inner workings'.  I am pretty sure Samsung never said "Gee, we should make sure the Verizon customers can't use Samsung Cloud, it's certainly better for them to have pay Verizon for a copycat version of the same thing." ..... no, Verizon demanded and controlled what is in the image built for their branded phones.  Stop trying to blame Samsung for everything, it's not attractive.  (PS - Yes, I actually do know how firmware is created. No, I am not making this stuff up.)
JoshuaC_VZW .... this has nothing to do with the manufacture and everything to do with Verizon dragging their feet on this one.  Samsung did their part (otherwise myself and many others wouldn't area... See more...
JoshuaC_VZW .... this has nothing to do with the manufacture and everything to do with Verizon dragging their feet on this one.  Samsung did their part (otherwise myself and many others wouldn't aready be running the Android Pie and One UI via sideload).  This is really just about Verizon dragging their feet. I am sure it is taking extra time as VZW works harder than ever to try to tighten up how they disable things like Samsung Cloud so they can try to upsell all of us to the hokey VZW version of the same service at an additional monthly charge.   Stop pointing the finger at others and hiding behind lame excuses. Answer the customer's questions honestly before you find yourself on the losing end of more lawsuits over Verizon misleading consumers.
The answer is that should just go ahead and side load ... easy instructions on firmwarescience web site.  simple to do direct from an SD card if you have one. I have had 0 issues with One UI, other t... See more...
The answer is that should just go ahead and side load ... easy instructions on firmwarescience web site.  simple to do direct from an SD card if you have one. I have had 0 issues with One UI, other than taking a few days to get used to some of the new gestures, etc..  loving it so far
JODMON23 - It takes time for them to create the VZW-specific firmware that disables the native Samsung services (like Samsung Cloud, etc) so that VZW can keep trying to sell you their lame imitat... See more...
JODMON23 - It takes time for them to create the VZW-specific firmware that disables the native Samsung services (like Samsung Cloud, etc) so that VZW can keep trying to sell you their lame imitation of the same services to try to take another chunk of $$$ from you every month.
Great deal for Verizon … they make money on the front side as they Sell/Share your number with their partners, then they make money on the back end selling you their 'robocall blocking service' …... See more...
Great deal for Verizon … they make money on the front side as they Sell/Share your number with their partners, then they make money on the back end selling you their 'robocall blocking service' …… I've never dealt with another company that was so busy trying to nickel and dime you for every little 'service'
TMobile has pushed it out now too ….. I guess we'll be somewhere behind Cricket or Boost to get this.
Lawllaby, We know you are really EXCITED about your new phone ... blah, blah, blah .... There - now you don't have to wait for Clueless_VZW to send you the generic response. PS - Y... See more...
Lawllaby, We know you are really EXCITED about your new phone ... blah, blah, blah .... There - now you don't have to wait for Clueless_VZW to send you the generic response. PS - Yes, Verizon really XXXXed the pooch on this one.
Did they get the exact sames 6+?  same color and same size memory? it looks to me like there are one or two configurations (like the 6+ Gold 16GB?) that either aren't as popular or that many more... See more...
Did they get the exact sames 6+?  same color and same size memory? it looks to me like there are one or two configurations (like the 6+ Gold 16GB?) that either aren't as popular or that many more were produced vs other color/storage combinations.  I am in the same boat, looking at a 10/10 delivery after my 3am ET adventure in pre-ordering .....  yeah, i am bitter!
Here's my tip .... STOP RUBBING IT IN ..... you know some of us still have dates like 10/10 or later!!! Just kidding of course ... enjoy the new phone and let us know what you think of it!
Now if they could just move our dates from 10/10 to something like 9/22? 
Me too ... sort of ... My original date was 9/19, that was pushed out to 10/14, and now it is slightly better at 10/10 ....
No offense but I hate you! Yeah, I am just jealous - have a great time with your new toy!!!!!!!!
My order number if 152xxx ...... and I am looking at 10/14.  Totally bummed and to a large extent figuring I'll get in line at that other wireless provider's store in the morning.  If I can get o... See more...
My order number if 152xxx ...... and I am looking at 10/14.  Totally bummed and to a large extent figuring I'll get in line at that other wireless provider's store in the morning.  If I can get one there, I'll just cancel my preorder ... and my four lines of service and my landline, internet and FiOS too. I just can't believe they are actually handling the pre-orders in the order they were received. No reassurances about how I am really excited about this phone that is in HIGH demand that I can track on the Order Status page will change my mind at this point.  So badly handled overall that I just don't want to send them any more money. 
mine just changed to 10/14 as well.  ugh... shouldn't have bothered getting up to pre-order.  what a colossal fail!!!
mallen7321 I am referring to this thread: https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/835473 I still have no CC charge, no additional emails of any kind, and still just getting this helpfu... See more...
mallen7321 I am referring to this thread: https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/835473 I still have no CC charge, no additional emails of any kind, and still just getting this helpful info from the Order Status page: We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time. I am afraid that for me, it is looking like there will be no joy in Mudville until next month 
Unfortunately, I don't think you will get an answer here.  If you are lucky one of the Verizon  Wireless Customer Service folks might offer to field your question via Direct Messaging, but it's m... See more...
Unfortunately, I don't think you will get an answer here.  If you are lucky one of the Verizon  Wireless Customer Service folks might offer to field your question via Direct Messaging, but it's more likely that you will just get a canned message that basically tells you to just keep checking the Order Status page.
TrevorC_VZW - clearly you didn't even read Corbcann's posting.  He tells you right in the post that he is already checking the status on the Order Status page to which you have provided a link.  ... See more...
TrevorC_VZW - clearly you didn't even read Corbcann's posting.  He tells you right in the post that he is already checking the status on the Order Status page to which you have provided a link.  Corbcann's question is simple, should they hold out hope of getting their phone on 9/19, or is it too late now? Your post has accomplished absolutely nothing.  It doesn't answer Corbcann's question, and it doesn't provide Corbcann with any additional information.  Honestly, it only bolsters whatever kind of insane post count metric that might affect your pay.  Do you even have to copy and paste that block of useless text into the post, or do you have a macro that spits those things out for you automatically? You might not have noticed, but we aren't stupid out here in customer land ... however we are becoming increasingly frustrated by the lack of accurate answers and/or useful information. - Todd
It's not a definite deal killer, but I'd have to say it isn't looking too good.  Many of us are in similar situations.  Hang in there!
I am with all of the others who pre-ordered on 9/12 and are still hanging ... and quite frankly becoming a bit annoyed about folks who ordered later getting tracking numbers, etc.... I want mi... See more...
I am with all of the others who pre-ordered on 9/12 and are still hanging ... and quite frankly becoming a bit annoyed about folks who ordered later getting tracking numbers, etc.... I want mine too ya know!!!