Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,993 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Yvonne_M's Posts

The tech, I mean representative at Verizon (she said they don't have techs) didn't give me much time.  When she heard me say it was stuck at the Verizon red screen, she offered an upgrade.  I asked a... See more...
The tech, I mean representative at Verizon (she said they don't have techs) didn't give me much time.  When she heard me say it was stuck at the Verizon red screen, she offered an upgrade.  I asked about Flashing, she said no one has done that in 10 years.  I dunno, she seemed to know her stuff and told me it will never work again and walked away.  I'm not one to just buy a phone, I have to research.  Might even consider a different brand.  Thank goodness I have texting on my desktop through Verizon.  Still really bummed there's nothing I can do with my S5, she rocked!
I was on FB Messenger with a tech last night for an hour.  He gave me a Corporate Verizon to take it to.  To answer your questions, my phone is in pristine condition and never been damaged.  It's bee... See more...
I was on FB Messenger with a tech last night for an hour.  He gave me a Corporate Verizon to take it to.  To answer your questions, my phone is in pristine condition and never been damaged.  It's been in an Otterbox.  The old battery was HOT, not 3rd degree burns but hot.  The new one that I installed last night gets hot because the phone is stuck on the red screen which I immediately removed as to not cause further damage.  We've done several things.  Won't go into Safe Mode either.
I've been chatting with a Tech on FB Messenger.
Battery didn't fix it 😞  
I just ordered a new battery on Amazon that they put their stamp of approval on, for $15.99 and I'll have it tomorrow.  I'm going with this option first.  Can't afford a new phone and I like to use t... See more...
I just ordered a new battery on Amazon that they put their stamp of approval on, for $15.99 and I'll have it tomorrow.  I'm going with this option first.  Can't afford a new phone and I like to use things until they no longer let me.  LOL
I'll head on over to the V store and see if that works, thank you!  I hope it's something simple like that.  I'll let ya know.  
I have tried everything in troubleshooting and also just finished Factory Reset.  I recently had to do a FR for the first time since 2014, my Message+ would not send nor receive and other texting app... See more...
I have tried everything in troubleshooting and also just finished Factory Reset.  I recently had to do a FR for the first time since 2014, my Message+ would not send nor receive and other texting apps would only send.  So.. it worked beautifully after the reset, in fact felt like a new phone.  Then this morning, I had it charging in an outlet, it was HOT and stuck on the screen of death.  I was finally able to go into the blue and I wiped the cache, then did FR.  Still rebooting to the Verizon Red screen and becoming hot if I let it stay there.  I have had to remove the battery every time to turn it off. This is obviously out of warranty.  If I take it to a Verizon store will they be able to help me for free?  Are there any other steps I can take before I go there.  I'm a DIY kind of person, but am also open to others helping me when I can't.  Thank you in advance.