Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,383 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

drock1015's Posts

I am talking about simple things that normally take a few seconds to load like Twitter and other apps. Videos like Netflix or YouTube have no chance of loading right now for me. I even tried to u... See more...
I am talking about simple things that normally take a few seconds to load like Twitter and other apps. Videos like Netflix or YouTube have no chance of loading right now for me. I even tried to use the Verizon Widget to update and see my data usage for the month and this came back with an error saying that it "Couldn't Connect to the Server"
My GS4 is currently not sending and receiving data, and if it does happen to load something it is at an extremely slow rate. Why won't the up and down arrows under the 4G LTE logo light up? Is Ve... See more...
My GS4 is currently not sending and receiving data, and if it does happen to load something it is at an extremely slow rate. Why won't the up and down arrows under the 4G LTE logo light up? Is Verizon currently experiencing trouble with their networks? I have tried shutting my phone down and powering back up. I have tried removing the battery and then powering back up, and I have tried activating then deactivating Airplane Mode and still I am unable to get data going.
I installed the OTA update for my Galaxy S4 the other day. Ever since I installed it I am receiving 2 text messages when they are sent to me. The only text messaging app that I have on my phone i... See more...
I installed the OTA update for my Galaxy S4 the other day. Ever since I installed it I am receiving 2 text messages when they are sent to me. The only text messaging app that I have on my phone is the default one that comes preinstalled. Any idea how to make it so I only get 1 of each text message that is sent to me? It is not hampering my ability to use the phone, but it is quite annoying to receive a text and then 3 seconds later receive the exact same one. This does not happen with every text I receive now, but I would estimate that it happens with about 50% of them. This problem is not specific to receiving texts from a certain phone or carrier as I have experienced this problem with other Verizon GS4s, Verizon Razr Maxx, Verizon iPhone 5, and AT&T iPhone 4, 4s, and 5.
I just shot down my phone and powered it back up. I went in and changed the picture to the blue preloaded wallpaper. Then I followed my original path to select the photo I wanted and all of a sud... See more...
I just shot down my phone and powered it back up. I went in and changed the picture to the blue preloaded wallpaper. Then I followed my original path to select the photo I wanted and all of a sudden my lock screen is what I should be. I don't get it, but thanks for your help.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it out and unfortunately the lock screen wallpaper is still that same stupid picture of a kid jumping with balloons.
I have had the Galaxy S4 for about 3 months now. When I got the phone I was easily able to change the wallpaper on my lock screen to a picture I downloaded from my previous phone. This morning I ... See more...
I have had the Galaxy S4 for about 3 months now. When I got the phone I was easily able to change the wallpaper on my lock screen to a picture I downloaded from my previous phone. This morning I attempted to change it to a new photo. I took the following steps: Opened my Gallery Opened the picture I want for the lock screen Hit the menu button Selected Set As Selected Lock Screen Moved the box to the area I wanted Hit Done A note popped up on my screen that says setting wallpaper. However, when I go to my lock screen the picture I selected is not there. Instead it is a picture of some kid jumping with a bunch of balloons. I also cannot select the original photo that was on my lock screen. All that it is allowing me to do is change the wallpaper to one of the preloaded wallpapers. Am I missing something here?
That is the exact process I have followed. The contact's ringtone is still not changing to what I select. It is also not even playing a ringtone anymore. It is playing my text message notificatio... See more...
That is the exact process I have followed. The contact's ringtone is still not changing to what I select. It is also not even playing a ringtone anymore. It is playing my text message notification after I specifically choose a ringtone. I have even attempted to play the default Motorola ringtone for this contact and it will not change from the notification sound.
I am having trouble getting the ringtone for my contacts to change. I have a standard ringtone that I use for everyone that I don't talk to frequently. The contacts in my phone that I talk to fre... See more...
I am having trouble getting the ringtone for my contacts to change. I have a standard ringtone that I use for everyone that I don't talk to frequently. The contacts in my phone that I talk to frequently I have assigned their own ringtone to differentiate them from other callers. I have been able to assign ringtones to everyone except for 1 of the contacts that I would like to. When I open my contacts I scroll to their listing and open it. Then I hit the menu hard button in the bottom left corner. I will select set ringtone and then scroll to the ringtone I want to use, select it, and hit ok. When that person calls it does not play the ringtone I selected. For some reason it is only playing my text alert sound. Any idea how to fix this? I am running Android 4.1.2.
I have a Droid Razr and I am fortunate enough to still have an unlimited data plan. I am now receiving a message on my phone that says data has reached its allowed limit and that my data has auto... See more...
I have a Droid Razr and I am fortunate enough to still have an unlimited data plan. I am now receiving a message on my phone that says data has reached its allowed limit and that my data has automatically been disabled. It gives me the option to re-enable data. When I select this the 4G LTE symbol in the notification bar will only remain white, it does not turn blue. I know my data has not been restored because I cannot load a webpage or any app on my phone. Can someone please help?
Yes, my droid x has been shut off and deactivated for 2 months. I never experienced any issues like this with the Dx. The problems I am having with the texting now i have only experienced with th... See more...
Yes, my droid x has been shut off and deactivated for 2 months. I never experienced any issues like this with the Dx. The problems I am having with the texting now i have only experienced with this phone and they began about 2 weeks ago. Texts from other Verizon customers seem to have more duplicates than texts from people on other networks, but when we are talking about 12-15 duplicates vs 8-10 it doesn't seem that much better.
I am having the same problem on my razr. I have cleared all settings back to their default, uninstalled apps, reinstalled them, etc. but this has not resolved the issue. This morning I actually r... See more...
I am having the same problem on my razr. I have cleared all settings back to their default, uninstalled apps, reinstalled them, etc. but this has not resolved the issue. This morning I actually received one text 13 times in a row and the next one I received came though 9 times. The constant notifications are driving me crazy. Any ideas how to fix or should I just waste my time with customer service for them to not fix anything?
raider33 is right. it is very easy to set up. when you connect your razr to a computer it will install motocast. once this is installed on your computer the program will walk you through setup. a... See more...
raider33 is right. it is very easy to set up. when you connect your razr to a computer it will install motocast. once this is installed on your computer the program will walk you through setup. at this point i believe you can disconnect your phone. after setup is completed motocast will search your computer for music, movies, photos, etc. and will pull music from itunes. when the sync is done you open your music app on the razr. at the bottom of the screen is a button that says my library. as long as your computer is connected to the internet you will be able to access the library on your phone. once in the library you can choose to stream music from the library or download it to the phone. (note that this will use large amounts of data unless you are on a wifi network).
They are all coming through and I am in a good 4G LTE area. These constant notifications are driving me crazy. I am thinking about trying yet another app just to see if maybe I will get lucky and... See more...
They are all coming through and I am in a good 4G LTE area. These constant notifications are driving me crazy. I am thinking about trying yet another app just to see if maybe I will get lucky and it will fix the problem. The last text I received came through 13 times. I don't know if this is a problem with the RAZR or a problem with the current Android system or what but it needs to be fixed ASAP
Every time someone sends me a text message I receive the message a minimum of 4 times. This is the case whether the text is coming from another Verizon customer or from AT&T or TMobile. I am rece... See more...
Every time someone sends me a text message I receive the message a minimum of 4 times. This is the case whether the text is coming from another Verizon customer or from AT&T or TMobile. I am receiving the texts from all kinds of phones, iphones, other android phones, even flip phones with the same problem. I tried switching from the stock Motorola Text Message app to the third party Handcent SMS app and the problem has only gotten worse. Does anyone know how to fix this so the text messages I receive only come through once? I am going crazy by being bombarded with notifications.
I have been having trouble all day with my RAZR. I am currently on the 4G network and the signal strength and 4GLTE logo are both blue. However, when I try to use an app or the browser only the "... See more...
I have been having trouble all day with my RAZR. I am currently on the 4G network and the signal strength and 4GLTE logo are both blue. However, when I try to use an app or the browser only the "UP" arrow under the 4G logo is lighting up. From what I understand this means my phone is sending data. The "Down" arrow is not lighting up so I assume this means it is not receiving data. Does anyone know what will cause this to happen? I am nowhere near the top 5% of data users to where my data would be throttled.