Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,123 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

B1's Posts

Thanks for the reply Luke.   The explanation was very usefull and informative.   the  reason for losing of last call :  EVDo release call for no reason.   any thoughts?       Bfox  
Hi:     Can anyone  analyze what these values mean   as shown in the field test   on the UM150  ?     Last Call End Reason   :    EMERGENCY  FLASHED   LAST CALL ERR0R    :   EVD0  RELEA... See more...
Hi:     Can anyone  analyze what these values mean   as shown in the field test   on the UM150  ?     Last Call End Reason   :    EMERGENCY  FLASHED   LAST CALL ERR0R    :   EVD0  RELEASE  - **bleep** RELEASES CALL WITH N0 REAS0N GIVEN             THANKS.
Hi, Seeing how a lot of people are having theses constant disconnect and reconnect problems I started looking at the field test report closely and think we can use this info to troubleshoot the pr... See more...
Hi, Seeing how a lot of people are having theses constant disconnect and reconnect problems I started looking at the field test report closely and think we can use this info to troubleshoot the problem and also to explain the matter clearly to customer support. I can identify some of the variables but the rest I am not familiar with and would like to ask anyone else to help identify what all the setting identifiers represent and what are the ideal levels they should be at. Here is a complete field test report : parameter value sid NID FER CDMA RSSI PN 0FFSET WALSH CoDE ECH0 lo/db channel # Band class TX power RX power **bleep** previous MS previous Packet zone ID Last active call state Last active call type dormant state Last call end reason Last call error service option call state Active set PN offset echo l/o channel Neighbor set - PN offset echo l/o channel Candidate set -PN offset echo l/o channel UATI MAC index subnet mask color code PN offset echo l/o HDR RSSI Channel # Band class TX power RX power Per at state dormant state Active set PN offset echo l/o channel Neighbor set - PN offset echo l/o channel Candidate set -PN offset echo l/o channel these are all the parameters. can anyone identify them for us and give us the corect values it should be. Thanks.
Hi,   Great group.   Anyone familiar with error message  3008   on the  UM 150?     Also  lots of random disconnections.   Any help appreciated.