Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,883 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

lewisr13's Posts

Yes, Yes and no data charges.
If you click on the number, you can enter "alias's" for the number and it will carry over to future months. Doesn't help much on one time calls but helps me some.
SydneyK wrote:  You are the parent and should make the rules. Key word, should. That seems to be the problem.
This for the Talk and text plans starting at $99. This gives you unlimited texting  on all lines. Talk plans starting at $69, you can add texting plans for individual lines, starting at $5, but y... See more...
This for the Talk and text plans starting at $99. This gives you unlimited texting  on all lines. Talk plans starting at $69, you can add texting plans for individual lines, starting at $5, but you cannot share between lines.
Thanks, I did not see this. I'm not looking to use the data, just the WI-FI. Thanks again!
Does any one know if a KIN can be activated on the old grandfathered America's Choice plan? One of my accounts got switched off of my America's Choice plan and is in the process of switching back... See more...
Does any one know if a KIN can be activated on the old grandfathered America's Choice plan? One of my accounts got switched off of my America's Choice plan and is in the process of switching back, so I'm unable to check online.
I've never been charged for downloading the Backup Assistant application. I've downloaded it dozens of times on several different phones.
Have you tried it online? I've am on a "grandfathered" plan, we upgraded one of our phones just last week. There used to be a check box that shows phones compatible with your plan when choosing p... See more...
Have you tried it online? I've am on a "grandfathered" plan, we upgraded one of our phones just last week. There used to be a check box that shows phones compatible with your plan when choosing phones. I have the America's Choice 700.
My updates are delayed approx. 10 min. At least as of 1 minute ago.
Sounds to me like she has Verizon Residential and has setup the simultaneous ring function.
my kids have had good luck with the Zeal/Alias 2.
I've seen this message(or one similar) when trying to sent pix messages to users that have pix blocked. It may be something else if you use parental controls, we don't have that.