Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,884 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lewisr13's Posts

Send an email to Diego Scotti, be polite when they call, usually within 24 hours. Leadership | About Verizon
Good luck with that. Sounds like he called your bluff, now to see if you were bluffing.
I was 6 for 6 on my trade ins.
You've not been ripped off, you still have your phone. Sell it on Craigslist or elsewhere. It's their offer you are not forced to take it.
Ann154 wrote: Which company was shipping the package to you? I know for a fact that both FedEx and UPS can have the package held at the nearest service center after the first attempt is m... See more...
Ann154 wrote: Which company was shipping the package to you? I know for a fact that both FedEx and UPS can have the package held at the nearest service center after the first attempt is made to deliver the package. The driver puts an info-notice on the door and you can call the number listed to have the package held for pickup. UPS has even made a delivery change for me before the first attempt was made. I called the customer service number and requested the package be held immediately upon arriving at the distribution center to have it held next door at the service center. Actually changing the address of the delivery before the first attempt is made is less likely to happen. I've tried that to no success. What she said.
This is the first time I've heard of a fee free weekend. I called ordered and requested they waive it. This was back in September during the week.
what is tve?
mama23dogs wrote: They almost never waive them anymore. I just got the fee waived on 7 of my lines that I upgraded.
Give them a call, be nice and if what you say is true they will give you a $15 credit.
JEFJOS96 wrote: WI FI is connected at all times. Your phones don't leave the house?
It was pretty clear in the offer that the screen had to be free of cracks? I screwed up but I'll blame it on someone else.........[Removed] off topic content removed as required by t... See more...
It was pretty clear in the offer that the screen had to be free of cracks? I screwed up but I'll blame it on someone else.........[Removed] off topic content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
That's why I'm saying call them. Ordered ours on 9/29 said delivery on 11/14 got it 10/21.
Sounds like your order was cancelled. What did they say when you called them?
I believe it has to do your employer discount and their agreement with Verizon. My old company was 20% , new company is 17% + 3% for paperless billing. I'm assuming this is the way Verizon is goi... See more...
I believe it has to do your employer discount and their agreement with Verizon. My old company was 20% , new company is 17% + 3% for paperless billing. I'm assuming this is the way Verizon is going with employer discounts. It saves Verizon money and the customer money and just happens to save the environment some money.
bye, bye. Good luck
BarryR1956 wrote: Well actually I take it as a lesson that Verizon Wireless Representatives, on a Chat line supposedly to help their customers with questions about their Verizon Wireless ... See more...
BarryR1956 wrote: Well actually I take it as a lesson that Verizon Wireless Representatives, on a Chat line supposedly to help their customers with questions about their Verizon Wireless Services don't even fully know their own product. Even when they excuse themselves for a few minutes to "investigate" the question for a solution. So it was frustrating that I had a problem that even Verizon themselves said was un-fixable. You can take that as a lesson to fully understand the whole situation before you hand out "motherly" advice. I still thank you for your original advice. Wow, and the next time you ask them for help, I'm sure they're gonna be going the extra yard for you. Speaking of yards...........you kids get off my grass. #GrumptOldMen #seconddeck
Unfortunately for you, you signed a binding agreement to pay the $10. Hopefully lesson learned.
I'd call the trade in department directly and speak very nice and polite. They are the ones that may be able to help you, but if you're using the same tone on the phone as you did in your post I ... See more...
I'd call the trade in department directly and speak very nice and polite. They are the ones that may be able to help you, but if you're using the same tone on the phone as you did in your post I doubt they'll try very hard. If that's whom you have already spoken I'd try again.
I saw the same thing but knew better. It didn't show More Everything with roll over. It was when you started to do a plan change and it compared the old(more Everything) to the new(New Verizon Pl... See more...
I saw the same thing but knew better. It didn't show More Everything with roll over. It was when you started to do a plan change and it compared the old(more Everything) to the new(New Verizon Plan). it would show the new as $15 line charge, not $20. If you went to the next screen it would show it correctly. If you made the change it would show the correct pricing before you completed the transaction. This was only on a mobile device on the My Verizon app that you have when on More Everything. I showed it to an in store employee as well as spoke to someone on the phone explaining they needed to fix it because someone was going to claim they had to match the price. But they didn't really seem to care.
No can do, it's in the fine print.