boringusername wrote: No Verizon is not going to price match. Comcast can charge yo that little because they are also guaranteeing that you stay a Comcast customer for at last internet ... See more...
boringusername wrote: No Verizon is not going to price match. Comcast can charge yo that little because they are also guaranteeing that you stay a Comcast customer for at last internet You can drop Comcast Internet/TV/phone or whatever you had when you started and continue with Xfinity Mobile at $10 per line plus charges for data.
"....NFL Mobile app, which was offered exclusively to Verizon customers in previous seasons and is no longer available." hmmm, I just downloaded it to watch the Monday night game(data free), m... See more...
"....NFL Mobile app, which was offered exclusively to Verizon customers in previous seasons and is no longer available." hmmm, I just downloaded it to watch the Monday night game(data free), maybe because I had it in the past? There's no data used when watching the games on the app.
You'll probably be upset to hear that you could have gone to Walmart and purchased those phones on Verizon payment plan(or full pay) and received a $300 Walmart gift card for each one. That's why... See more...
You'll probably be upset to hear that you could have gone to Walmart and purchased those phones on Verizon payment plan(or full pay) and received a $300 Walmart gift card for each one. That's why you gotta shop around and be patient. They are deals to be had. Just don't think about how much you've wasted in those 15 years by not seeking the deals and knowing not to pay full price without some sort of an incentive.
Your next bill will be due 31 days after this one is due.
You should speak with a friend or family member to help you find another carrier. You can save quite a bit of money with another smaller carrier.
Nomorobo works very well.
I guess I should be extremely outraged my account is losing 250gb of free cloud storage and I pay them over $400 a month!!!!! But I’m not.
What's the issue that you have with this move? It's due 3 days earlier. if that's an issue you can have your billing cycle changed to fit your schedule by calling them.
So pay the $100 deductible and get your phone fixed. What’s the big deal, that’s What you signed up for.
What did they say when you called?
You‘re not under contract. If your phone is paid off you are free to leave. If not, pay phone off and leave.
you need to look at your bill closer. You didn’t get charge an extra month.
Keep trying carts empty every 5 minutes. I got your's.
JESS1CA45 wrote: It was Sunday, October 31, after 3:00pm when I called, so I did not reach anyone. On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 6:44 AM, vzw_customer_support < That’s weird October 31... See more...
JESS1CA45 wrote: It was Sunday, October 31, after 3:00pm when I called, so I did not reach anyone. On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 6:44 AM, vzw_customer_support < That’s weird October 31st was on a Tuesday at my place. Either you live in the really far Far East or you’re a time traveler that got dropped in 2017 not 2015 as you thought. Better replace your flux capacitor.
I just called the number and they took my info, guy said he's not sure what their doing for us, but at least there's a chance of something if you call.
Then you’ll lose your Verizon up rewards. And be doubly disgusted.
I get it and watch it for free and no data usage to watch games.
Order phone on his line when it comes in just swap the SIM cards. If they are not the same SIM cards, call and they’ll help you do the switch by sending new SIM cards or go to Verizon store and p... See more...
Order phone on his line when it comes in just swap the SIM cards. If they are not the same SIM cards, call and they’ll help you do the switch by sending new SIM cards or go to Verizon store and pick some up, they are free.
Hey look, they say their grass is greener, let’s play over there!
pannied wrote: Of course, I could change back but Verizon will not give me the 6 gb of bonus data for life back either. It is a catch 22 and I am not a happy Verizon user right now. El... See more...
pannied wrote: Of course, I could change back but Verizon will not give me the 6 gb of bonus data for life back either. It is a catch 22 and I am not a happy Verizon user right now. The "supervisor" said no one could help me at Verizon. You should try switching back to XL to see if you get your bonus data back. I asked the question back when they first came out with unlimited data. I spoke with a supervisor, and actually had it in writing that you would get it back if you switched back. Basically they quoted the small print from their contract that says, from memory, as long as you remain on the same plan you will retain your bonus data. When you go to the unlimited level it is not a plan change, you are still on the "New Verizon Plan". Or so they said at that time. If I were you I'd try it to see, you can always switch back to unlimited. If you don't, I'd just switch to the XL and then if you get close to going over switch to unlimited before you go over and have it retroactive. Then beginning of next cycle switch back to XL, you can have them set it to switch back automatically. then you can have 4G the whole month until you switch unlimited on your jetpack. It may even start counting the 10GB from the point you go to unlimited.