Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,972 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Bmatey's Posts

Follow up .... 12/11/2019    I still stand by my original message, yet I'm glad to say the issue has been resolved. Sadly it took many many hours on the phone, online chatting and in store. I appre... See more...
Follow up .... 12/11/2019    I still stand by my original message, yet I'm glad to say the issue has been resolved. Sadly it took many many hours on the phone, online chatting and in store. I appreciate the fact that my issues were eventually addressed but that does not make the service acceptable. Verizon, please find a better way to ensure communication between your customer service departments is truly occurring. The theme "I don't see it in the notes" seems pretty consistent. as originally stated I've been a member of Verizon since its inception here in San Diego. I've been disappointed several times, and it's seems to take many hours of frustration to get things worked out. Only to reach the goal of customer service long after it should have been received.  A piece of advice to all Verizon customers. Be sure to ask for a transcript of all dialogue with customer service when chatting online. Record (ask too) all phone conversations with customer service. Don't accept the "I'll put it in the notes" response.  Thank you Verizon for finally coming through . I will say the hours of work it took should place me on payroll!
I returned my phones as dircted. Apparently they say they only have one yet the delivery confirmation shows both arrived.... Awesome, now I can assume VZW has thiefs in the trade in department. Be ca... See more...
I returned my phones as dircted. Apparently they say they only have one yet the delivery confirmation shows both arrived.... Awesome, now I can assume VZW has thiefs in the trade in department. Be cautions and take photos prior to mailing. I sent them both in on package and aparently only on phone was accounted for by the trade i team!
I have been a customer for 20+ years and I cant get them to do anything they promise. The service is gone and sadly I am too...  
They are horrible with customer service  
Am I the only one who thinks verizon has no concept of customer service. I've caught them fraudulantly charging my account. Thier reply was to fix it.... how about the fact that i had to find it, the... See more...
Am I the only one who thinks verizon has no concept of customer service. I've caught them fraudulantly charging my account. Thier reply was to fix it.... how about the fact that i had to find it, then spend a day on the phone trying to fix it.... Or promissed a deal only to have them say,"what deal". They apparently have a note taking system that goes nowhere. Everytime I ask for help the answer is ,"let me read the notes" followed by,"its not in the notes". Does anyone at VZW service even type a note ever? I am a 20 year plus customer of Verizon and I'm at my witts end! I have been loyal, never miss a payment and all they do is dump on me. I bet there are many more like me out there....   I'll let you know how T-Mobile does.
I have spoken with Verizon multiple time about over billing my account. I have been passed around like a rag doll. I've called support over 6 times and every cal is goundhog day. They have no informa... See more...
I have spoken with Verizon multiple time about over billing my account. I have been passed around like a rag doll. I've called support over 6 times and every cal is goundhog day. They have no information and pass me along to another operator who also has no information. After hours of wasted time they tell me it will be sent to another department and they'll be in touch .... that has yet to happen! When I call back to find out the status of my account, well the groundhog day starts again. I have been a verizon wireless customer for 20 years and this terrible! I am actually ready to switch to T-Mobile... As I type another operator just came on. " Hello, can I have your first and last name" really!?! OK, that was more of the same! How does Verizon maintain such a customer base with such horrible service? On top of the over billing everymonth my two year old Iphone just stopped working during an app install. I am no longer able to get a service signal.No problem, I call verizon .... they cah help . Nope! Must be my phone has gone bad, but hey your eligibale for an upgrade! I am so turned off bu verizon right now and I'm sure there are more like me. I imagine the other carriers will be a bit nicer when I call. A long time verizon guy...... was 😞