Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,416 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Disturbed_One's Posts

I'm looking to see how much our ETF will be for two lines. The first is a Kin Two that was started in Feb. of '11 The send is a Droid Incredible that was started in Dec. of '10 On this one... See more...
I'm looking to see how much our ETF will be for two lines. The first is a Kin Two that was started in Feb. of '11 The send is a Droid Incredible that was started in Dec. of '10 On this one though, it was bought from WalMart, so I'm not sure if we'd owe them an ETF as well. I looked online at "ETF Calculators" but the amounts varied. So I figured I'd ask here.
Now I just want a release date. I've heard the 1st of December, but don't think that's offcial. I'm hoping soon or at least in November!
  fezzik wrote: Currently most everything is rumors and speculation.  There were three possible processors and from what everyone seems to be agreeing on now is the 600 Mhz.  There are a few... See more...
  fezzik wrote: Currently most everything is rumors and speculation.  There were three possible processors and from what everyone seems to be agreeing on now is the 600 Mhz.  There are a few test units out there somewhere and people are leaking little tid bits here and there.  Most of the specs now are coming from questionable sources and some from people with varying degrees of clarity pictures of the phone presumably with hands on information about the specs and what not.  I am really hoping for at least 600mhz or higher as the new Iphone has 600Mhz.  Oh well.   I think anything slower than the 600Mhz will be a deal breaker for me...  
  n0yxl wrote:   Disturbed_One wrote: Anyone one know the OFFICIAL specs? I've read it has the 600Mhz CPU, yet also Verizon will get a 500Mhz CPU? (Not, I'm not confusing it with the... See more...
  n0yxl wrote:   Disturbed_One wrote: Anyone one know the OFFICIAL specs? I've read it has the 600Mhz CPU, yet also Verizon will get a 500Mhz CPU? (Not, I'm not confusing it with the GPU)   VZW is the sole recipient of this phone.  Specs are as listed in post #1 of this thread.       I read the specs listed before. Guess I'm wodering why Verizon-Phones.org has it listed as a 500Mhz?   Release date: Q4, 2009 Price: Motorola Droid key features: - 3.7″ screen -854×480 WVGA capacitive screen - 5 megapixel camera - ARM Cortex 500MHz CPU - Custom Motorola Interface/UI, no MOTOBLUR, no Verizon UI  
Anyone one know the OFFICIAL specs? I've read it has the 600Mhz CPU, yet also Verizon will get a 500Mhz CPU? (Not, I'm not confusing it with the GPU)
Cannot wait for the Moto Droid to come out.   Was looking at getting the Omnia II till I saw this phone about a month back.