Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,219 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

netxtown's Posts

I would be 'happier' if even a 30 second news spot would come across without buffering every 8-10 seconds. Verizon knows what they are doing. Their addage is to make it all so painful that the custo... See more...
I would be 'happier' if even a 30 second news spot would come across without buffering every 8-10 seconds. Verizon knows what they are doing. Their addage is to make it all so painful that the customer will upgrade (MO MONEY!!!) to the next tier. Now - imagine a country where the speed you get to drive on the interstate highways is predetermined by how much money you are willing to part with at the toll gate.  Just as there are drivers who go slower and drivers that go faster - it all seems to work out in the end. But no, Verizon is establishing "class" of user.
Geees - why didn't I think of that? I mean, I only spent 30 years in high-tech...part of which was actually installing networks - - and switching to a land based delivery mode just never, ever crosse... See more...
Geees - why didn't I think of that? I mean, I only spent 30 years in high-tech...part of which was actually installing networks - - and switching to a land based delivery mode just never, ever crossed my mind.  You're a genius!    On the other hand - IF land based delivery were available in my area, I wouldn't be messing around with this silly Verizon Unlimited plan stuff.
I know Verizon reads through these complaints - and laughs. Their 'unlimited' plan is anything but unlimited. The first back slap comes at 15g.....and then the return swing slaps at 22g.  After the d... See more...
I know Verizon reads through these complaints - and laughs. Their 'unlimited' plan is anything but unlimited. The first back slap comes at 15g.....and then the return swing slaps at 22g.  After the dagger plunging down throttle at 22g - streaming a stinking commercial doesn't even work. Would seem to me the advertizers of the world would let Verizon know that their advertising bucks are going right down tube to nowhere. No influence. No message delivered.  Verizon's fapping is stealing advertizer dollars.