Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,869 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Dresdens's Posts

When went and switched back to my old phone, my local Verizon (where I purchased my Note 7) was not taking them back.  They told me to contact the online chat folks on how to return the phone. Th... See more...
When went and switched back to my old phone, my local Verizon (where I purchased my Note 7) was not taking them back.  They told me to contact the online chat folks on how to return the phone. That was worthless.  The best answers I got was calling Customer Service.
The trade-in process would NOT even identify my Note 7 so that was worthless to me.  I talked to the Customer Service folks by phone and that was where I had the most success even though I am sti... See more...
The trade-in process would NOT even identify my Note 7 so that was worthless to me.  I talked to the Customer Service folks by phone and that was where I had the most success even though I am still awaiting my recovery box.  AND how do I ensure I get the credits once I send the phone back.  I do not want it assumed I got a 'replacement phone."
The best thing you can do, your story sounds like mine, is call their customer service number.  I worked with a wonderful woman there that is sending me a recovery box.
My local Verizon store reactivated my Galaxy S5 for me when I went in and told them I was not going to 'upgrade' to another phone but was going back to my S5.
Why can NO ONE tell me how to return my Note 7 in accordance with the recall when I elected to go back to my Galaxy S5?  I do NOT want any of the other phones available at this time.  If I did, I... See more...
Why can NO ONE tell me how to return my Note 7 in accordance with the recall when I elected to go back to my Galaxy S5?  I do NOT want any of the other phones available at this time.  If I did, I would have already purchased that phone.  Samsung says I can return the phone for a refund but NO ONE at Verizon knows how to do this!  I supposedly have a recover box enroute to me but the Note 7 gets mailed back to Samsung not to Verizon.  I want my refund for what I paid for the Note 7 AND my credit to my account for complying with the recall.
Well, I am online right now with Amazon and they are pushing back on this.  Telling me I am past the window.
They are no longer accepting Note 7 returns in the stores.  They have a 'flyer' that tells you what to do but it ASSUMES that you are going to get another new phone. They could not answer my q... See more...
They are no longer accepting Note 7 returns in the stores.  They have a 'flyer' that tells you what to do but it ASSUMES that you are going to get another new phone. They could not answer my questions about obtaining the recovery packaging to ship the Note 7 back and told me to chat online with Verizon.  That person was clueless and was trying to get me to do a 'trade in' which did not work.  Now this morning, I need to call the Customer Service number.  It should not be that difficult to get a recovery package to ship the phone back.  The online person should have been able to take my address and send it out but NO!!!!!!
I chose not to upgrade but went back to my Galaxy S5.  I believe they want you to upgrade to lock you in for another two years.  But going back to my old phone, I can elect to get a different pho... See more...
I chose not to upgrade but went back to my Galaxy S5.  I believe they want you to upgrade to lock you in for another two years.  But going back to my old phone, I can elect to get a different phone, if something comes out that I want, as soon it become available.  They reactivated my old phone at the store yesterday.  No re-activation fee. The folks at my local store yesterday just as frustrated as we are.
I hope others have better luck than I have so far. I went in to the local store yesterday and was told they are not accepting Note 7s for return. They gave me a flyer that ASSUMES I want a new ... See more...
I hope others have better luck than I have so far. I went in to the local store yesterday and was told they are not accepting Note 7s for return. They gave me a flyer that ASSUMES I want a new phone.  I went back to my Galaxy S5. They could not tell me yesterday since I did that how to get the Recovery packaging to send the Note back. They told me that I should get online with the Verizon folks.  Did that today - after online for hours yesterday. The woman I talked to was WORTHLESS.  She kept trying to have me use the Trade-In page. That obviously did NOT work.  She told me to Contact the Customer Service today by phone. Wonder much of my time that will end up taking.  I am supposed to be driving some where tonight and this is not helping me accomplish anything but frustrating me to no end.  Why are these people not educated on this? Instead they bounce you everywhere. How difficult would it have been for her to get my mailing address and have the packaging sent to me.  All I want is my $$ for the phone and the $25 credit to my account.
It will be interesting to see if Verizon is one of those 'select carriers' who will provide their customers with a loaner phone.  I think not.  Too bad because the Note was my first and only choi... See more...
It will be interesting to see if Verizon is one of those 'select carriers' who will provide their customers with a loaner phone.  I think not.  Too bad because the Note was my first and only choice for my phone upgrade. I have never wanted an iPhone but that could end up being the direction I go if I cannot get a new Note 7.
My Samsung Galaxy S5 randomly rebooted itself last Saturday when we were wedding dress shopping. When it rebooted ALL of the photos on the memory card were gone.  This makes me ill because of w... See more...
My Samsung Galaxy S5 randomly rebooted itself last Saturday when we were wedding dress shopping. When it rebooted ALL of the photos on the memory card were gone.  This makes me ill because of what many of the photos were.  Any suggestions of trying to recover some of the photos?