Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,598 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

oysterman's Posts

Is there a shorter way to close programs used on my Tour? Is there a better way than closing each one one at a time?
Okay, that seems an easy option. I see it's an easier method since I made the switch to a Mac. Thanks for the help.
So when I turn Data Services back on, do the old messages download to the phone? By then I have already seen these messages on my computer as I explained earlier. 
Is there an easy way to deactivate or temporarily stop e-mails coming to my Tour? When I am on the computer, it would be nice not to have the same e-mail come to the phone and computer.
What is the easiest and maybe fastest way to delete all my pictures at once? I have put them on my computer and no longer want them on my phone> Thanks for any help.
Yea I was wondering about Verizon's reaction to the software update that seems to be a problem. I haven't seen any kind of reaction in writing from Verizon nor Blackberry for that matter.
Seems that the update to the Tour looks like a disappointment. Any reaction from Verizon? 
I could, but wanted to take the icon off the phone. I had seen instructions here before, but am unable to find them. 
How do I delete the update icon on my Tour. With all the problems this update has been, I do not want to download the update and would like to rid my phone of the icon.
Are you hitting the 'save' button?
Hey Michele, I did a battery reboot and the icons are back! Not sure what I did to have to do a reboot, but everything seems to work now. Thanks again for the help.
Hi Michele, I understand all the information you posted, but my problem is simply my email folders (or accounts) do not light up with the little notification icon and there is no sound also. The... See more...
Hi Michele, I understand all the information you posted, but my problem is simply my email folders (or accounts) do not light up with the little notification icon and there is no sound also. The "Message" folder gets the notifications however. The emails do go into the right folders, but I don't know that unless I look. All my settings seem to be in order.
After downloading the Blackberry Desktop Manager, I tried to back up information on my Tour. Somehow i lost most of my contacts off the Blackberry, but was able to restore the list from my comput... See more...
After downloading the Blackberry Desktop Manager, I tried to back up information on my Tour. Somehow i lost most of my contacts off the Blackberry, but was able to restore the list from my computer. Somehow along the way, my e-mail accounts (I have three) do not have the notification icon that pops up. The different e-mails fall into their accounts, but I do not see the little icon (and sound) that usually pops up. The Message folder and the Text message folders have the icons and sound pop up. Any way to get the icon notifiers back working? How did I lose them in the first place? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Anyone?
Worked like a charm. Thanks for the helpChili!!
This needs a bump as I too would like to rid my Tour of the demo pictures.
Is there a way to not have the "Sent from my Blackberry" at the end of messages?
Just recently bought a Tour. Having taken a bunch of photos, now how do I get them transfered to my computer? I have the cable, but can't seem to figure out what's next. Thanks for any help.