Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,388 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

M3lton's Posts

Shadows, what did you use to be able to find out how many mAH your battery had?   I have a Seidio 1750 mAH battery in my Incredible and it's awesome! Lasts quite a bit longer than the stock bat... See more...
Shadows, what did you use to be able to find out how many mAH your battery had?   I have a Seidio 1750 mAH battery in my Incredible and it's awesome! Lasts quite a bit longer than the stock battery.   But, what did you use to find out that info?
I have a suggestion for the Admins of this forum. Suggestion: Maybe you could spend more time within the Device forums to help answer and defuse some hot debates and topics. There is little Admin... See more...
I have a suggestion for the Admins of this forum. Suggestion: Maybe you could spend more time within the Device forums to help answer and defuse some hot debates and topics. There is little Admin action in the Android section, which is where I spend most of my time on this forum, and there are lots of questions that Admins could either answer or help contain. I think it would help lower complaints and improve satisfaction if some actual Verizon employees were posting. And when there is a post by an Admin in the Android section, it's by Mark, who does nothing but market new phones. He doesn't actually interact with customers. So please, Admins, do some work within the device sections. It would be nice to see your answers and thoughts. And I know that it will decrease the huge volume of complaints and unsatisfied customers.
My guess is you will get your phone whenever they said you would, and you'd be lucky to receive it earlier than you were told.   I have an Incredible and it's awesome! I haven't had any problem... See more...
My guess is you will get your phone whenever they said you would, and you'd be lucky to receive it earlier than you were told.   I have an Incredible and it's awesome! I haven't had any problems so far, and I've had it since release date.   So, good luck with it, I hope it works as well for y'all as it does for me.
There have been several posts about how to increase battery life, but you should definitely check out Seidio's website.   The 1750 mAH extended life battery has helped me a ton!   Also, searc... See more...
There have been several posts about how to increase battery life, but you should definitely check out Seidio's website.   The 1750 mAH extended life battery has helped me a ton!   Also, search the forum (using the search bar) for battery saving tips. There's a lot in this forum.   Good luck.
The way to ignore your alarm clock is to, open you alarm clock and set an alarm, then go to TasKiller before turning your screen off (assuming you've turned on the Auto Kill When Screen Off optio... See more...
The way to ignore your alarm clock is to, open you alarm clock and set an alarm, then go to TasKiller before turning your screen off (assuming you've turned on the Auto Kill When Screen Off option) and press and hold clock till the menu pops up and click ignore. Now your alarms will never die, unless you open TasKiller and touch clock. Then it will kill it, but only if you kill it manually.  
I am having no issues with my Incredible.   Everything is awesome and I have taken pretty good care of it and have not downloaded apps that have lower than 4 stars.   It goes between 1x and 3... See more...
I am having no issues with my Incredible.   Everything is awesome and I have taken pretty good care of it and have not downloaded apps that have lower than 4 stars.   It goes between 1x and 3g, but that's normal when you move around or if you're in a building sometimes.
They have extended life batteries out already.   Check out Seidio. They have some awesome stuff. Anything over 1750mAH you'll have to get an extended back cover which will make your phone a ton... See more...
They have extended life batteries out already.   Check out Seidio. They have some awesome stuff. Anything over 1750mAH you'll have to get an extended back cover which will make your phone a ton more bulky.
Here are  my tips to you.   1. Buy a Seidio 1750 mAH extended life battery. No extra bulk, just extra life.   2. Download TasKiller, not Advanced Task Killer. TasKiller allows you an option c... See more...
Here are  my tips to you.   1. Buy a Seidio 1750 mAH extended life battery. No extra bulk, just extra life.   2. Download TasKiller, not Advanced Task Killer. TasKiller allows you an option called, Auto Kill When Screen Off. This will make it so when you lock your screen it kills all unecessarily running apps. And you can add your important apps like, Live Wallpapers, Clock, etc... to an ignore list (just touch and hold an app in the running apps screen in TasKiller)   These couple options, on top of dimming my screen and turning off auto-sync for my e-mail have made my battery last all day with intense use.   Some people are against Task Killers, and I don't know why. I have never had a problem with them and they have never caused me problems, just extended battery life.   I hope these tips help.
Wow, I have never heard of anyone caring about that. I would imagine people are ok with their service provider's name on their screen, especially when it's locked, so maybe no one has made an app... See more...
Wow, I have never heard of anyone caring about that. I would imagine people are ok with their service provider's name on their screen, especially when it's locked, so maybe no one has made an app for that.   Wouldn't that be like removing all Windows logos from Windows OS?   Or maybe it's like removing the Comcast logo from their guide menu.
Yeah, silent mode is very loud and has lots of vibrations that Vibrate Mode doesn't have.   Sorry, I'm a jerk.   Silent mode is completely silent. No worries.   Also, try downloading the ap... See more...
Yeah, silent mode is very loud and has lots of vibrations that Vibrate Mode doesn't have.   Sorry, I'm a jerk.   Silent mode is completely silent. No worries.   Also, try downloading the app SilentModeOnOff. It's a great widget that you can add to any home screen and with one-click you can put it to silent, vibrate and normal. Very sweet stuff.
What?! I haven't heard about this! What are your sources?   Seriously, no one has said anything about this yet...
Haha! Yeah, you'd think we'd get paid. Since I see more replies from a few of us than I've ever seen by a Mod or Admin. It's crazy. And the Complaint Forum is just a proposal. Maybe more of a dream... See more...
Haha! Yeah, you'd think we'd get paid. Since I see more replies from a few of us than I've ever seen by a Mod or Admin. It's crazy. And the Complaint Forum is just a proposal. Maybe more of a dream. And it would need a lot more discussion and planning by the forum Admins and Mods. Maybe someday people will just be happy and complain a little less, but until then I'll keep dreaming.
I get where you're coming from, but what it would do is allow us, who don't complain and don't want to read it, to tell them to go elsewhere. Yes, complaints may increase, but they will be able to b... See more...
I get where you're coming from, but what it would do is allow us, who don't complain and don't want to read it, to tell them to go elsewhere. Yes, complaints may increase, but they will be able to be in one section. It would also increase the use of the forum and support area, which Verizon I'm sure would be pleased to know that they are getting lots of publicity. There's no way to stop people from complaining, but giving them a specific place to do it will allow them to have an outlet and allow others of a more positive nature to steer clear. It's like a detox center. I'm not saying it will cure the forum or provide an ultimate solution, but it would be nice to tell people where to go when they start complaining.
Disappointed, check out the Complaint Forum Proposal. Back it up! I think people like you would get a kick out of the new section.
Well, they can add auto language filters and have a mod on there 24/7. I don't think people would look at it as the "solution" forum, because those of us who are smart just know it's for nagative Na... See more...
Well, they can add auto language filters and have a mod on there 24/7. I don't think people would look at it as the "solution" forum, because those of us who are smart just know it's for nagative Nancies that lead miserable, sad and negative lives. It's like building a playground for children, they're not mature enough to play with big toys, so you give them something to distract them while the adults talk about real life.
I propose to Verizon that they start a forum exclusively for complainers and their complaints. That way, those of us who are happy with what we have and made the choice to purchase can continue ... See more...
I propose to Verizon that they start a forum exclusively for complainers and their complaints. That way, those of us who are happy with what we have and made the choice to purchase can continue on helping each other with positive words and wisdom about the phones we own and have questions about. Does anyone else agree? Maybe they could start that forum today. I would love to see a complaint/nag free HELP/INFO forum on here someday.
I purchased an aftermarket Seidio battery for my Eris and it has been the best thing for my phone!   Easily 1.5 times the battery life if not double.   I end almost every day with 50% battery... See more...
I purchased an aftermarket Seidio battery for my Eris and it has been the best thing for my phone!   Easily 1.5 times the battery life if not double.   I end almost every day with 50% battery and I use it quite a bit.   So, you will probably be seeing aftermarket batteries for the Incredible shortly after release.   The battery I got is 1750 mAH, compared to the Eirs' stock 1300 mAH battery.   Just something to look into.
Why don't you just ask her if she is?   Sneaking around usually doesn't do much good.   Sorry, I know this isn't a parenting forum.
Yeah, logicman is right. I just checked to see if I could uninstall it and you can't.   But if you remove it from whatever home screen it's on at least it will be out of your way.
Download an App Uninstaller. That should help.   Just search the Market for Uninstaller.   Run the app and select YouTube. It will ask you if youwant to uninstall it, just say yes.