Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
More tracking software found in android thunderbolt has it   http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ey-stroke.html
http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/10/01/massive-security-vulnerability-in-htc-android-devices-evo-3d-4g-thunderbolt-others-exposes-phone-numbers-gps-sms-emails-addresses-much-more/    
http://wirelessandmobilenews.com/2011/09/htc-thunderbolt-android-2.3-update-suspended-update.html    
my post was edited   go to yor favorire android forum other than here and search for the patch it works fine   Verizon techs you need to search also because the source code for the fix is als... Ver más...
my post was edited   go to yor favorire android forum other than here and search for the patch it works fine   Verizon techs you need to search also because the source code for the fix is also posted freely so you canfix the issue
There is a fix but Verizon is turn a deaf ear and a blind eye to it   search androd forums there is a patch that corrects the faulty code that is in the ota   this issue was known months ago ... Ver más...
There is a fix but Verizon is turn a deaf ear and a blind eye to it   search androd forums there is a patch that corrects the faulty code that is in the ota   this issue was known months ago but verizon chose not to fix it.   a very good developer has fixed the issue and has also posted all source code freely so verizon can make use of it   i have installed patch work s perfect no advers effects  
A developer has a patch tht fixes the vm notication issue he released a patch and the source code so if verizon has any sense thy will use it and compensate him   [Edited to comply with Terms o... Ver más...
A developer has a patch tht fixes the vm notication issue he released a patch and the source code so if verizon has any sense thy will use it and compensate him   [Edited to comply with Terms of Service]     it works perfect no issues  
Just talked to Verizon the tier 2 tech said once you have installed the update  if yuou do not recive VM Notifications call tech support they can enable them through Mtask in thier network don't ... Ver más...
Just talked to Verizon the tier 2 tech said once you have installed the update  if yuou do not recive VM Notifications call tech support they can enable them through Mtask in thier network don't know how that works but they assured me it would that it is not a rom issue it is  a setting in thier network ?? I defer to those with more knowledge than I   I have not updated yet if som e who has call and see if there is a anetwork fix we all would loike to know...
Just talked to Verizon the tier 2 tech said once you have installed the update  if yuou do not recive VM Notifications call tech support they can enable them through Mtask in thier network don't ... Ver más...
Just talked to Verizon the tier 2 tech said once you have installed the update  if yuou do not recive VM Notifications call tech support they can enable them through Mtask in thier network don't know how that works but they assured me it would that it is not a rom issue it is  a setting in thier network ?? I defer to those with more knowledge than I   I have not updated yet if som e who has call and see if there is a anetwork fix we all would loike to know...
Note lookls like the OTA has been pulled   Thunderbolt Update page has reverted back to Froyo INfo   here http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/system_update/thunderbolt.pdf
Note lookls like the OTA has been pulled   Thunderbolt Update page has reverted back to Froyo INfo   here http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/system_update/thunderbolt.pdf    
Gingerbread Update for the Thunderbolt Verizon now hiring more CS   Verizon has decidd to release a non working GB update one of the most important parts of a phone is to be able to be notified... Ver más...
Gingerbread Update for the Thunderbolt Verizon now hiring more CS   Verizon has decidd to release a non working GB update one of the most important parts of a phone is to be able to be notified of voicemails   apparently not to Verizon or HTC   I fill sorry for the CS's call volume is gonig to increase as the OTA is pushed out   Devs and any one who has been using the leaked OTA already new it did not work ????   next patch november december   Remeber the first ota sent a lot of TB's into a boot loop took 2 months to resolve that.
Gingerbread Update for the Thunderbolt Verizon now hiring more CS   Verizon has decidd to release a non working GB update one of the most important parts of a phone is to be able to be notified... Ver más...
Gingerbread Update for the Thunderbolt Verizon now hiring more CS   Verizon has decidd to release a non working GB update one of the most important parts of a phone is to be able to be notified of voicemails   apparently not to Verizon or HTC   I fill sorry for the CS's call volume is gonig to increase as the OTA is pushed out   Devs and any one who has been using the leaked OTA already new it did not work ????   next patch november december   Remeber the first ota sent a lot of TB's into a boot loop took 2 months to resolve that.
Ditto VM notification does not work I have been using it everything else seems fine
apparently Voice mail notification still does not work   I guess they are gong to start charging for that feature
Leaked GB OTA 2.10xxx worksgreat   only issue is that there is no voicemail notification until rebot if they fix that this is ready for prime time i have nom issues at all   battery is good s... Ver más...
Leaked GB OTA 2.10xxx worksgreat  only issue is that there is no voicemail notification until rebot if they fix that this is ready for prime time i have nom issues at all  battery is good signal is great all apps work fine .  Come on Verizon lets get this going so you can move on to ice cream sandwich   
Why do verizon Phones only sshow very Basic caller ID  city and number   ATT phones show true caller id persons name and phone #
Still no front facing camera can you belive this **bleep** only rear camera video
http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/08/04/skype-for-android-updated-to-v2-1-with-support-for-17-more-devices-yes-including-evo-3d4g-thunderbolt-sgs12-and-more/  
I agree it is a sad state of affairs that cellpnone companies and provider seem to be given a complete pass from any oversight  if any other manufacturer or company would use this type of mislead... Ver más...
I agree it is a sad state of affairs that cellpnone companies and provider seem to be given a complete pass from any oversight  if any other manufacturer or company would use this type of misleading tactics they would have been investigated by about evey consumer protection agencies . With cellphones Buyer beware is by definition the status qou..   
Your right devs are already prepping for Ice cream and in the dev community rumors are that GB has issues with 4g so htc is working on ice cream for verizons 4g phones.   I said the this before... Ver más...
Your right devs are already prepping for Ice cream and in the dev community rumors are that GB has issues with 4g so htc is working on ice cream for verizons 4g phones.  I said the this before the people want ing GB think the 3.0 sense interface is gb its not GB will not look to much different than  froyo.