Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,944 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

davegr's Posts

Yeah, it won't change.  And i highly doubt it will hurt their bottom line.  I wish it would, but it won't.
Verizon still controls updates on the developer edition phones.  However, the dev editions have an unlockable bootloader so you would be able to flash a ROM of your choosing on the phone.  This w... See more...
Verizon still controls updates on the developer edition phones.  However, the dev editions have an unlockable bootloader so you would be able to flash a ROM of your choosing on the phone.  This would obviously kill the ability for you to get updates from Verizon and would require you to manually flash updates to your ROM when a new one is released.  Hope this answers your question. ~D
Click on the email icon Select add account type in email username and password.  Click next.  Pretty easy and self explanatory.  Also, I take it this is a generic email account?... See more...
Click on the email icon Select add account type in email username and password.  Click next.  Pretty easy and self explanatory.  Also, I take it this is a generic email account?  Like yahoo, or hotmail?  It's not an exchange server or gmail? ~D
Once again, if you do it right, you stay in warranty.  But you're technical enough so I'm sure you knew that. The SGN is a (on the inside) a dev phone. People like tinker with it like it becau... See more...
Once again, if you do it right, you stay in warranty.  But you're technical enough so I'm sure you knew that. The SGN is a (on the inside) a dev phone. People like tinker with it like it because of that.  You don't like to tinker.  RAZRs are nice. ~D
Doing the unspeakable will not void your warranty.  If you do it right.  But once again you're not technologically inclined like that. So...as I said before...Why do you care?  It's like morons w... See more...
Doing the unspeakable will not void your warranty.  If you do it right.  But once again you're not technologically inclined like that. So...as I said before...Why do you care?  It's like morons who buy a $400 fishing pole to go fishing once a year.  Wow, awesome trout you caught there at $400/lb. ~D 
They sent me back a brand new handset that was built in January.  Seems the later chipset versions are a bit better at holding a signal.  Since then I have not had any major problems.  I mean one... See more...
They sent me back a brand new handset that was built in January.  Seems the later chipset versions are a bit better at holding a signal.  Since then I have not had any major problems.  I mean one or two here and there...but this is wireless...I can't expect it to be perfect.  Also, do the unspeakable.  You'll never regret it. ~D
Basic facts: 1.  Death 2. Taxes 3. We will die alone and sad. Now, go out and purchase away! ~D
I don't get it.  So many of you all are so impatient to get the latest and greatest update for Android.  Why do you care?  So many of us have had Jellybean on our phones for weeks.  If you don't ... See more...
I don't get it.  So many of you all are so impatient to get the latest and greatest update for Android.  Why do you care?  So many of us have had Jellybean on our phones for weeks.  If you don't care enough to learn and go through the process of unleashing your phones the latest and greatest update for Android is going to make ZERO difference for you. Cheers, ~D
Stop dealing with Verizon.  Send your phone back to Samsung.  I did, they sent me a brand new phone and I'm happy. ~David
Do yourselves a favor and send your samsung phones back to samsung.  They actually fix problems.  Verizon does not.   Sent my Nexus back for signal issues.  They sent me back a new phone with a n... See more...
Do yourselves a favor and send your samsung phones back to samsung.  They actually fix problems.  Verizon does not.   Sent my Nexus back for signal issues.  They sent me back a new phone with a newer hardware version.  Working much better.  ~David
You can always upload your files to google drive and access them from there. ~David
?
Yeah, you get a refurbished in china POS.  If I break my phone, I really have no problem sucking it up and buying a new/used phone.  The Asurion phones are not worth it. ~D
Seems to be a problem with the nexus.  My previous Nexus dropped all the time.  I sent it back to samsung (Don't send your phones back to Verizon...they do nothing) and they replaced my phone wit... See more...
Seems to be a problem with the nexus.  My previous Nexus dropped all the time.  I sent it back to samsung (Don't send your phones back to Verizon...they do nothing) and they replaced my phone with a new phone with an updated hardware version.  Seems to be doing the trick.  No real problems now.  OH, and while you're at it, star this on google code. http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=24345 Cheers, Dave
http://www.realvnc.com/products/android/index.html Never tried it, but looks pretty cool.  if you just need files you can always try cloud storage like Ubuntu One.
Do you just need files or the ability to do remote control?
You paid for a sim card?
Latest rumor is that the 4.0.5 update will fix audio and data issues.  *fingers crossed* ~D