Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,869 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

BeckiJo's Posts

Yes, makes perfect sense and exatly what I thought was happening.  Make it a great day. BJ
There is no error message. Yes, I believe the photos have been backed up to iCloud. I'm guessing that if that's the case, VzCoud will see that they've already been backed up and will not duplicate th... See more...
There is no error message. Yes, I believe the photos have been backed up to iCloud. I'm guessing that if that's the case, VzCoud will see that they've already been backed up and will not duplicate the backup, even though iPhone Cloud and Vz Cloud are separate platforms. Is that correct?  
Just loaded the Vz Cloud app on iPhone 6 last night, everything seems to have worked fine, all contacts backed up, but only 5 photos out of many were backed up. I've tried multiple times to backup ag... See more...
Just loaded the Vz Cloud app on iPhone 6 last night, everything seems to have worked fine, all contacts backed up, but only 5 photos out of many were backed up. I've tried multiple times to backup again, but the photos are not being uploaded.  What is the fix? Thanks for the help.