Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,944 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

myzzladee's Posts

System Update 26 was available for me Tue 7/24/19 and after installing, I still had incoming call issues.  I changed my Phone Dialer app and tested 4 times (5 min, 4 min, 15 min, and 30 min) so those... See more...
System Update 26 was available for me Tue 7/24/19 and after installing, I still had incoming call issues.  I changed my Phone Dialer app and tested 4 times (5 min, 4 min, 15 min, and 30 min) so those 2 things appeared to resolve my issue which I suspected an update for the update would anyway.
System Update 26 was available for me Tue 7/24/19 and after installilng, I still had incoming call issues.  I changed my Phone Dialer and tested 4 times (5 min, 4 min, 15 min, and 30 min) so those 2 ... See more...
System Update 26 was available for me Tue 7/24/19 and after installilng, I still had incoming call issues.  I changed my Phone Dialer and tested 4 times (5 min, 4 min, 15 min, and 30 min) so those 2 things appeared to resolve my issue which I suspected an update for the update would anyway.
For this ongoing issue of over 1 month, about to be 2 months, there should be a credit applied to my account for this foolishness.  Google/Samsung/Verizon need to have a come to Jesus meeting and get... See more...
For this ongoing issue of over 1 month, about to be 2 months, there should be a credit applied to my account for this foolishness.  Google/Samsung/Verizon need to have a come to Jesus meeting and get the customers' phones working properly as they were before this fudging update!
FOr this ongoing issue of over 1 month, about to be 2 months, there should be a credit applied to my account for this foolishness.  Google/Samsung/Verizon need to have a come to Jesus meeting and get... See more...
FOr this ongoing issue of over 1 month, about to be 2 months, there should be a credit applied to my account for this foolishness.  Google/Samsung/Verizon need to have a come to Jesus meeting and get the customers' phones working properly as they were before this fudging update!
So DavidR_VZW, maybe you didn't read my post in its entirety.  I know you are following your script and attempting to do your job, however, when something was working FINE BEFORE an update and after ... See more...
So DavidR_VZW, maybe you didn't read my post in its entirety.  I know you are following your script and attempting to do your job, however, when something was working FINE BEFORE an update and after the update, it doesn't, it tends to get aggravating.  Every since the raggedy Pie update Software Version: G955USQU5DSDA on June 8 at 11:02 am, I have been unable to answer any calls!!!  I was able to answer perfectly fine at 10:50 am on June 8 BEFORE the update without hanging up on the caller, so therefore no water damage.  The phone is in perfect condition, it's the software update that messed it up. And I believe I stated I am able to make calls out perfectly fine, hence having to call back everyone that calls me.  Again, the update is what is causing the issue.
So maybe the post wasn't read in its entirety.  Every since the raggedy Pie update Software Version: G955USQU5DSDA on June 8 at 11:02 am, I have been unable to answer any calls!!!  I was able to answ... See more...
So maybe the post wasn't read in its entirety.  Every since the raggedy Pie update Software Version: G955USQU5DSDA on June 8 at 11:02 am, I have been unable to answer any calls!!!  I was able to answer perfectly fine at 10:50 am on June 8 BEFORE the update without hanging up on the caller, so therefore no water damage.  The phone is in perfect condition, it's the software update that messed it up. And I believe I stated I am able to make calls out perfectly fine.  Again, the update is what is causing the issue.
I know this isn't a VZW issue since TMobile/Sprint customers are experiencing the same thing, but I'm posting here anyway.  Every since the raggedy Pie update Software Version: G955USQU5DSDA on June ... See more...
I know this isn't a VZW issue since TMobile/Sprint customers are experiencing the same thing, but I'm posting here anyway.  Every since the raggedy Pie update Software Version: G955USQU5DSDA on June 8 at 11:02 am, I have been unable to answer any calls!!!  I was able to answer perfectly fine at 10:50 am on June 8 BEFORE the update without hanging up on the caller. I've had some family emergencies and haven't been able to answer any of the calls which doesn't help if you don't have the direct number to call them back at.   If I am able to answer now, the call will only last 23 seconds max before it disconnects. No matter how I try to answer (bluetooth, vol up, swipe, tap), the call will either hang up withing seconds or thinks I told it to ignore the call.  I'm so sick of this, paying for a phone I can't even answer and VZW has no clue how to fix it (of course their resolution for everything is FDR).   I've tried clearing the cache for the phone and the Smart Call app, sliding instead of tapping, Bluetooth headset, FDR, screen off/screen on and nothing is working.  Any other suggestions? It would be so nice to uninstall this update!!  This is unacceptable not being able to receive any incoming calls since June 8 that last more than 60 seconds.
Every since the raggedy Pie update Software Version: G955USQU5DSDA on June 8 at 11:02 am, I have been unable to answer any calls!!!  I was able to answer perfectly fine at 10:50 am on June 8 BEFORE t... See more...
Every since the raggedy Pie update Software Version: G955USQU5DSDA on June 8 at 11:02 am, I have been unable to answer any calls!!!  I was able to answer perfectly fine at 10:50 am on June 8 BEFORE the update without hanging up on the caller. I've had some family emergencies and haven't been able to answer any of the calls which doesn't help if you don't have the direct number to call back.  If I am able to answer now, the call will only last 23 seconds max before it disconnects. No matter how I try to answer, the call will either hang up withing seconds or thinks I told it to ignore the call.  I'm so sick of this, paying for a phone I can't even answer and VZW has no clue how to fix it (of course their resolution for everything is FDR).   I've tried clearing the cache for the phone and the Smart Call app, sliding instead of tapping, Bluetooth headset, FDR, screen off/screen on and nothing is working.  Any other suggestions? It would be so nice to uninstall this update!!  This is unacceptable not being able to receive any incoming calls since June 8