Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,679 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

callmemarc's Posts

As of now, you can't.  It sucks because it's way too small for my bad eyes.
There was definitely some kind of update.  I never once got the green corners and an in-focus picture before today.  Now I am getting them every single time!
You can also double tap to zoom all the way in
The only major across the board issue is the camera which is supposed to be fixed with a software update
No I haven't installed either of those apps or anyting else related to messaging
Every time I call and check my voicemail from my Droid, I get a text message from 90080002021 with a bunch of numbers and letters in it within a few seconds of ending the call.  Anyone else exper... See more...
Every time I call and check my voicemail from my Droid, I get a text message from 90080002021 with a bunch of numbers and letters in it within a few seconds of ending the call.  Anyone else experiencing this?
Are the pictures in focus when the lines are green?
Please let us know if your new Droid's camera works properly.  From what I understand, this is a sofware issue so your new Droid will probably have the same issue.
Settings->Sound & Display->Notification Ringtone->Silent
anybody?
I have tried over and over again to get this thing to take a picture and no matter how many times I press the camera button halfway to let it focus, I get the red lines and the picture is out of ... See more...
I have tried over and over again to get this thing to take a picture and no matter how many times I press the camera button halfway to let it focus, I get the red lines and the picture is out of focus.  I have yet to get a single shot with the green lines and a focused picture.  I believe this may be a software bug since when I press the button the picture zooms a little like the lens is moving like it is supposed to.  My questions are...   1) Is this confirmed to be a software bug? 2) If so, when will it be fixed? 3) Should I take my Droid in and exchange it again?
Thanks guys, I will check those out
Does anyone know of a website for Android that is similar to what Crackberry is to Blackberry phones?  I want news, tips, hacks, etc. in one nice webiste.
You also need to have Wi-Fi disabled when you set up the Yahoo account.  Once you have it set up you can turn Wi-Fi back on.  it absolutely DOES work.
I am also in need of bigger font sizes.  Windows Mobile has this same problem.  It seems kind of rediculous that this would not be a standard feature.  Not everyone has perfect eyesight.   I di... See more...
I am also in need of bigger font sizes.  Windows Mobile has this same problem.  It seems kind of rediculous that this would not be a standard feature.  Not everyone has perfect eyesight.   I did download spare parts as suggested and it does have an option to adjust the font size but it only seems to effect the spart parts app itself.  Maybe it just isn't compatable with Andraoid 2.0 yet.   Please don't make me have to go back to Blackberry
Everything is good.  no lock ups at all and I've been doing everything I could to make it lock up LOL   Thanks to everyone for their help
Alright so I took my Droid in and exhanged it.  I have not had any lockups or reboots on the new Droid yet.  It took the dude forever to activate the new phone but at least it got done.
OK it just froze and rebooted while I was messing around with widgets on the home screen so formatting the SD card did not fix it.
Still locking up after a full charge.  I already switched back to my Storm and will try to exhange this thing tomorrow.   I formatted the sd card and it has not frozen again yet but I am still ... See more...
Still locking up after a full charge.  I already switched back to my Storm and will try to exhange this thing tomorrow.   I formatted the sd card and it has not frozen again yet but I am still going to exchange it because I have lost all confidence in the one I have LOL
Well I hooked it up to my PC to let it charge and decided to transfer some music and pictures over at the same time.  It rebooted 3 times while doing this......  Now I have it plugged into the wa... See more...
Well I hooked it up to my PC to let it charge and decided to transfer some music and pictures over at the same time.  It rebooted 3 times while doing this......  Now I have it plugged into the wall and will let it charge fully.