Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,313 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

hahasan's Posts

Currently have a Moto G6 and have to say that up until this past weekend I have been very happy with the Moto/Moto Z line of cellphones. (G6 a temp. Z Force Droid took a nosedive in a gravel parking ... See more...
Currently have a Moto G6 and have to say that up until this past weekend I have been very happy with the Moto/Moto Z line of cellphones. (G6 a temp. Z Force Droid took a nosedive in a gravel parking lot...) Since the disastrous decision to upgrade to the 9.0 Pie os less than 100hrs ago I think I will be saying goodbye to Motorola for a second time. (First cell phone was a little Motorola flip phone with a 1x browser T-Mobile). Don't miss the roaming charges... My head is still spinning but most of the functionality of the phone has been recovered. Slowly. Still have unimaginable lag on initial search or opening apps as well as dead spaces between the connection crashing and recovery. Plenty of time for a quick trip to the bathroom or the refrigerator. The Lenovo forums are a mirror of the Samsung posts here. And the "no reply" is the only reply from Motorola. Guess it is time to find a brand new brand. Good luck all.