Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,089 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ocharry's Posts

heys guy and gals,,i have a tour that i have had for 6-7 month here and about a month or so ago it stopped the notification i have set up for when my girl friend texts me when it is in the holste... See more...
heys guy and gals,,i have a tour that i have had for 6-7 month here and about a month or so ago it stopped the notification i have set up for when my girl friend texts me when it is in the holster,,,,it was doing it and then one day it stopped!!! i don't know what i have done or it did,,,i have looked at all the settings and everything seems to be set right,,,,other texts will signal but not hers   i'm lost on this one and thought i would ask you folks what your thoughts are   the l e d works and it will vibrate in the holster but no notification sound,,,i don't get it,,,   any help????   thanks   ocharry 
I am having the same thing happen to me only not triple,,so far only double text   Now I have a small D by the sent check mark,,this just started,,been having some rainy weather thought that wa... See more...
I am having the same thing happen to me only not triple,,so far only double text   Now I have a small D by the sent check mark,,this just started,,been having some rainy weather thought that was part of the problem,,or maybe the circuit are overloaded some   I would like to know what the small D is though,,,maybe it designates a digital signal,,or the fact that it is a double,,,or with all the rain we are getting maybe drowning lol   Anybody got any ideas???   Thanks   ocharry
OK guys and girls I've had this new Tour for not quite a week and I got to say this thing is the bomb   I should have done this upgrade years ago   I am in love with the new BB,,,so easy to s... See more...
OK guys and girls I've had this new Tour for not quite a week and I got to say this thing is the bomb   I should have done this upgrade years ago   I am in love with the new BB,,,so easy to set up everything work so smooth   This is a great phone,,,or advanced device   ocharry
I just got my new Tour and got it up and running today,,,,Man is this thing COOL or WHAT???   I should have done the BB thing a long time ago   I have been missing the boat BIG TIME   Only ... See more...
I just got my new Tour and got it up and running today,,,,Man is this thing COOL or WHAT???   I should have done the BB thing a long time ago   I have been missing the boat BIG TIME   Only thing left to do is get the e-mail sync set up and SHAZAM,,,,off to the races   ocharry
Thanks for all the help   I hope this thing get here tomorrow,,,LOL,,my fingers are itching to get it I'm my grubby hands,,,LOL   ocharry
Yep you suspected right   I hope it's not that hard,,,all it really needs to do is get my e-mail and a few other things,,nothing real fancy   And I do have you guys to help with the hard stuf... See more...
Yep you suspected right   I hope it's not that hard,,,all it really needs to do is get my e-mail and a few other things,,nothing real fancy   And I do have you guys to help with the hard stuff,,,,,and there is a VZW store not to far from here if all else fails,,LOL   ocharry
Sure I see your point   I move around some and all my family is in another state so I need the national coverage   One thing is for certain,,,nothing ever stays the same,,they are telling me ... See more...
Sure I see your point   I move around some and all my family is in another state so I need the national coverage   One thing is for certain,,,nothing ever stays the same,,they are telling me to give the new BB at least 10 days before I make any decisions about it,,whether to keep it or not,,,I dought it will take ten days,,,I am kind of a gadget guy,,I like the new electronic toys,,,LOL,,,that's for sure   ocharry
Thanks for the reply,,I have the nation wide coverage,,,and I like it   I just live out in the country and have been looking at these in home repeaters for a few days,,,thinking if I could get ... See more...
Thanks for the reply,,I have the nation wide coverage,,,and I like it   I just live out in the country and have been looking at these in home repeaters for a few days,,,thinking if I could get the new phone to work out here I would turn off the house phone,,,and save $60 a month   You are right though about waiting till the new one gets here to see how it works here at home,,,new phone technology is just like all the other electronic stuff,,,blink your eyes and you are out dated,,,LOL   ocharry
I have had VZW service for a long time and right now I have one of their Motorola phones,,I really like it but thought I needed to upgrade to keep up with my kids,,,LOL,,,and the Verizon people g... See more...
I have had VZW service for a long time and right now I have one of their Motorola phones,,I really like it but thought I needed to upgrade to keep up with my kids,,,LOL,,,and the Verizon people gave me a deal that was really hard to turn down on this Tour upgrade,,,,I normally do a New every Two deal with them anyway,,and my time wouldn't be up till sometime in May I think,,I was planning on doing the upgrade then anyway,,VZW did an early early contract renewal   But the service out here is kinda spotty,,,I can drive up the road about a mile and everything works fine,,,I will say in the last few years it has gotten way better though   ocharry
Hello everyone!!!   I live out in the country and I have been looking at,,, IN HOME REPEATERS,,, so I can have full service in the house,,,right now I kinda do but I need to have my tin hat on ... See more...
Hello everyone!!!   I live out in the country and I have been looking at,,, IN HOME REPEATERS,,, so I can have full service in the house,,,right now I kinda do but I need to have my tin hat on and one arm in the air,,LOL,,well maybe not quite that bad but it is spotty for sure   Do any of you have one of these things??? If so what kind and how is it working out for you??   If I can get my new tour (when it gets here) to work at the house,,,I my just turn off the line phone   Thanks   ocharry
Hello everyone,,new here with a question for the blackberry fans   I just ordered a new tour and I am kinda wondering if I have made a good choice??   So the question to those of you who have... See more...
Hello everyone,,new here with a question for the blackberry fans   I just ordered a new tour and I am kinda wondering if I have made a good choice??   So the question to those of you who have this phone is,,   How do you like it ?? Does it perform well?? How would you rate it on a scale of  1-10??   Thanks for any feed back   ocharry