Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.8K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

jamestexas244's Posts

-65dBm 0asu
  Ok first off i have had Sprint and now Verizon and as of now im two mintues from taking my 9mm to my cell phone and say the hell with Cell phones..... with both Sprint and Verizon i have been ... See more...
  Ok first off i have had Sprint and now Verizon and as of now im two mintues from taking my 9mm to my cell phone and say the hell with Cell phones..... with both Sprint and Verizon i have been just sitting in my room with out moving nor touching my phone for about 30+ mintues then all of a sudden ill get 6+ texts and like 3+ voicemails with NO MISSED CALLS! WHY IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!? My girl friend is going to F()*&(*&^ing kill me snice she thinks im irgonoring her! WHY IS THIS CRAP HAPPENING! IM TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not like this house is made of lead walls! I have good serivice here! everything that i send aka texts and calls go to her just fine but yet she'll send me somthing and it will get hung up! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY THIS IS GETTING OLD!!!!!!