Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,102 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MankatoMN12's Posts

You had problems from 9AM yesterday... till now? I'd say find another provider! That never happens! Ever!
You can have Hulu+ on an Android device, but it's a subscription just like if you subscribed to Netflix. Charges directly to your CC
I never had a problem with my Lumia 822, I did the SW update and nothing changed. I guess it was for people that had SD card problems and such. There is nothing new with the update to the average... See more...
I never had a problem with my Lumia 822, I did the SW update and nothing changed. I guess it was for people that had SD card problems and such. There is nothing new with the update to the average user
...stop letting your battery get that low
How did you do a factory reset?
If you upgrade a line with Verizon that has unlimited it will go to 2GB (or higher) plan, if you pay full retail you can keep it. Straight Talk doesn't have anything above Android 2.3... let ... See more...
If you upgrade a line with Verizon that has unlimited it will go to 2GB (or higher) plan, if you pay full retail you can keep it. Straight Talk doesn't have anything above Android 2.3... let alone any iPhones... where are you getting that from? 
I own a Lumia... remove the battery and power up... if that doesn't work contact Nokia, <Comments removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.> Message was edited by: Verizon ... See more...
I own a Lumia... remove the battery and power up... if that doesn't work contact Nokia, <Comments removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Make sure you have iMessage turned off. Settings, Messages, iMessage (turn off)
Unplug your phoen from the charger, hold the power button and the home button (the only button on the front/face of the phone) until you see the apple logo. You're welcome
It's a known issue with almost all android devices, it doesn't have to do with the carrier, because it happens on Sprint, AT&T & TMobs android devices. Go to the market and download the applicati... See more...
It's a known issue with almost all android devices, it doesn't have to do with the carrier, because it happens on Sprint, AT&T & TMobs android devices. Go to the market and download the application. For people that have other email accounts that don't have applications (such as AOL) download K-9 mail application and it should work 100%
Haha, no problem. I would do a few things, make sure data saver is off (settings, battery and data manager, data saver). If that is off the second thing I would do is to power the device down, re... See more...
Haha, no problem. I would do a few things, make sure data saver is off (settings, battery and data manager, data saver). If that is off the second thing I would do is to power the device down, remove the battery and the SIM card (don't remove the SD SanDisk memory card) keep out for 30 seconds and reinsert. Power device back on and make sure when it's on that you have WiFi disabled.
4G has nothing to do with voice calls... just saying
Do you have the AccuWeather on your device?
Replacements under warranty are free. the only thing that you were charged for was that you wanted overnight shipping instead of free 2 day shipping. I fail to see the scam
Verizon makes sure that the SW update wont tank the phones, when a SW update is pushed premature and it messes up a function on the phone, think of how many calls Verizon gets over it... which ca... See more...
Verizon makes sure that the SW update wont tank the phones, when a SW update is pushed premature and it messes up a function on the phone, think of how many calls Verizon gets over it... which causes them to lose money. Plus what can you do on JB that you can't do on ICS?
No, you can't
Insurance? Extended warranty? If not then you might have to wait another 5 months
Kin TWOm is the worst phone ever... you should be happy that a Dare was offered
.Who uses Yahoo! with an android device?
You need to be in the US and have the phone activated on your account, other than that enjoy the paper weight