Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,791 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

zoomin's Posts

Thank u ..but I can only seem to do this with messages for the current month of activity --how do I get to the download option for the previous months of texts??? 
Hi ... I have a teenage daughter who is a fairly heavy texting user ... and there is an issue with one of her friends that I am looking to technology to help me solve... I want to scan her textin... See more...
Hi ... I have a teenage daughter who is a fairly heavy texting user ... and there is an issue with one of her friends that I am looking to technology to help me solve... I want to scan her texting for the past 1-2 months in and out and search for one specific telephone number....Other than scrolling through screens and screens and screens etc , is there a way I can just zoom in on a specific telephone number and list all in and out messages to/from that number with the dates and times..again for a limited timeframe ???  Please help. Thx.