Thanks for being willing to look into the issue, much appreciated.  Not really looking to put my personal email or cell number in this message.  How can we make contact without doing that?  Do you ha... Ver más...
Thanks for being willing to look into the issue, much appreciated.  Not really looking to put my personal email or cell number in this message.  How can we make contact without doing that?  Do you have access to my Verizon account based upon my logon to this community to get my cell number and call me?  Gracias.
Hello Verizon, Thank you for the reposnse. However, adjusting the range power is not a viable option.  Signal still goes through a wall, floor or ceiling to other residences that in reality are onl... Ver más...
Hello Verizon, Thank you for the reposnse. However, adjusting the range power is not a viable option.  Signal still goes through a wall, floor or ceiling to other residences that in reality are only 8' feet away, not to mention out the window.  Without the whitelisting feature Verizon cannot guarantee that my family will all be among the 14 users allowed to connect to the device.  In addition, allowing others to connect to a device inside my personal network is a huge security issue, as well as allowing others to use my personal broadband connection to stream being very unacceptable for a variety of reasons.  Verizon has the ability to enable a whitlisting feature or to provide an alternate device that has that feature.  I am asking for Verizon to do one or the other to deal with this issue.  I look forward to Verizon's response.  ¡Gracias!
I too have the same issue and concern with others connecting to my range extender.I see reference to a link that details Whitelisting so I can restrict those that connect to just those I want to conn... Ver más...
I too have the same issue and concern with others connecting to my range extender.I see reference to a link that details Whitelisting so I can restrict those that connect to just those I want to connect.  That link is dead. Verizon Moderator - please provide the information necessary to do this.  ¡Gracias!
I too have the same issue and concern with others connecting to my range extender. I see reference to a link that details Whitelisting so I can restrict those that connect to just those I want to co... Ver más...
I too have the same issue and concern with others connecting to my range extender. I see reference to a link that details Whitelisting so I can restrict those that connect to just those I want to connect.  That link is dead. Verizon Moderator - please provide the information necessary to do this.  ¡Gracias!